That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)

J-Dog

I'm tired of being single.

Everyone around me has somebody; even my funny looking twin sister.

Lucky for me, he has a twin sister and he's hot so I know she has to be hot. We're meeting with them at this club called X-Tasty; famous for having rooms specifically made for people to fuck in.

I lowkey hope things go that far with Pez's sister.

"You smell like an expensive whore," I turn from the mirror to see my sister standing in my doorway. She was fully dressed while I'm fixing my hair. "I always do. Have you met his sister?"

I ask, glancing at her in the mirror. She was on her phone, "Aye, she's the legitimate girl version of Pez."

I turn around to look at her just as she looks up. "Does she know about me?" She nods, "Also, you should go with the white t-shirt and that blue button up. Wait... are those leather?" She snickers at the last part.

"Yes, 'cause me ass looks great in them," I sass then went back to getting ready. She rolls her eyes and leaves out, "I'll be ready in 15 minutes. If you aren't, I'm leavin' without you."

I suck my teeth and proceed to get dressed.

After thirty or so minutes, we were inside of the pulsating club. People were partying with glow sticks and some were even dirty dancing.

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple thirty seconds away from fucking on the dance floor.

Jade leans into my ear, "He said they're in the back at a table." I nod and we continue through the sweaty, inebriated patrons.

When we finally find the table, Pez was alone sipping from his cup. He stands up when he sees us and embraces my sister.

I cringe when they share a kiss. Like ew.

"Where's Perrie?" She asks over the music. "Getting a drink. She'll be back in a bit." He then looks over at me and I nod in acknowledgement.

He's still new to me so we ain't on shaking hands terms yet.

Not seconds later, a gorgeous blonde girl with bangs comes up with a cocktail in hand. She greets and hugs Jade and they engage in inaudible conversation. I scratch the back of my head awkwardly when my sister suddenly remembers I was standing here.

"Oh, this is my brother," the woman turns to me and her eyes widen slightly, looking between us. "Holy shit, you're hotter in person. I'm Perrie."

I give her a flirty smile, "Nice to meet you. I'm J-Dog." She smiles back then gets closer to my ear, "I'd rather call you 'Daddy'."

I flinch when she nips my ear and I look at the couple in shock. Pez just drinks his beverage and looks away awkwardly. "Hey, babe, wanna dance?" Jade nods and grabs his hand, leading him into the sea of people.

"You're a bold one, huh, Perrie?" She chuckles then speaks into my ear. "I just know what I want. I also wanna see if you can handle it," she then wraps her arms around my neck.

I put my hands on her hips and pull her closer to me. "The real question is can you?" She cocks a brow, glances at my lips briefly, then leans back into my ear.

"Why don't we get a key and find out?" My eyes grow wide and I shudder when she licks my earlobe. I put my hands on her sides, rubbing her curves.