Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)

*Jerrie decided that 2022 is the year they morph into sexual deviants. They're open to anything and anyone.

*Long one hehe

———
Perrie

"I wanna try something new," my wife says breathlessly while my lips caress her heated neck.  The only noises were our uneven breaths and the pulsating music on the other side of the door.

"Mhm, like what?" I ask against her skin, working the button on her jeans. She grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"How about we look for people doing what we're about to do?" I pause and look into sure, titillated chocolates. "People that are seconds away from full on shaggin'?" She bites her lip cheekily and my eyes expand slightly.

She reaches behind her blindly to unlock the door.

"The first couple we find, we ask if we could join. Okay?" She asks sweetly. I admit, the thought has me perking up. I agree wordlessly and she smirks.

"C'mon."

She opens the door and we exit out into our crowded, music filled house.

Jade's wanted to spice up our previously dull sex life nearly everyday. We tried out a lot of things and discovered just how kinky we really are. We've been together for almost six years, married for two and we were hesitant to explore at first.

We recently decided to try new things for the new year.

We had a head start on Halloween where she dressed up in a witch costume that was more like a lingerie. We were supposed to go to a Halloween party, but we cancelled.

She rode my magic broom all night.

She proceeds to lead me through the intoxicated bodies, passing a few couples making out but not quite at that dry-humping stage.

I keep my eyes open for any potential candidates, though none caught my eye.

After a few minutes of unsuccessful searching, we went to our slightly quieter kitchen for a drink. There were several people with the same idea; making their own concoctions.

Then in the corner of my eye, I see these two girls against the counter completely engulfed in each other. One was sitting up on the counter while the other stood between her legs, kneading her thighs.

The one standing, a girl with a dark, curly ponytail, went from feverishly kissing her lips to her jaw then to her neck.

I watch shamelessly for a few moments, feeling myself twitching awake.

Just then, the woman looks at me with dark eyes, but I don't shy away. Her lips were full and pouty, and her eyes were shining with arousal.

Damn, she's sexy.

"Babe?" My wife calls to me. I say nothing and nod towards the women.

The one standing's hands go up her shirt, but she soon realizes her counterpart's lack of reaction. She looks up at her then turns around. Jade gets close to my ear, "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" I glance at Jade then the couple.

"If it involves you taking one and I take the other," I respond and she gives me that look. She grabs my hand and takes us over to them.

When we get to the couple, the one on the counter begins kissing on her neck. Jade, being the bold goddess she is, leans on the counter close to them.

When she realizes I'm not next to her, she yanks me closer. "This is your party, right?" The one standing asks. "Yeah, but let's cut to the chase," Jade starts.