High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)

(Has nothing to do with my book with the same name or the bop by Daddy Melanie Martinez)

———
Leigh-Anne

(2009; both are 18)

Jesy and I were sitting on her bed, lips connected and hands roaming. Her hands go up to the front of my flannel, slowly undoing my buttons. I hum, gently taking her wrists and pulling away.

"Jes," I whisper. Her light pants filling the silent air. Her green eyes slightly gray from our action. She chews on her bottom lip and nods. I sigh, "I should go."

Her eyebrows furrow up, grabbing onto me as I stand. "Wait, why?" I check my watch, "I have curfew. My dad will flip if I'm late."

"Baby, it's barely 8 o'clock. Please, stay with me?" I sigh, looking out her window to my car then at her. She wears this pleading expression, pouting slightly.

I smile, kissing her forehead, "OK, baby, but only for a minute." She smiles, sitting me back down on her bed. She takes my face in her hands, straddling me. "I love you, Leigh-Leigh" she smiles wider.

I take a hand from my face and kiss her knuckles, "I love you, too." She leans in, planting a slow kiss on my lips. I put my hands on her waist, enjoying the feel of her soft lips against mine.

It soon gets heated and she puts her weight on my chest, laying me down. I boldly put my hands on her butt, causing her to pull away with a chuckle. Our noses touching. "Really, babe?" I shrug, "I mean, you do have a nice ass," I say while smacking it.

She gasps, widening her eyes and biting her lip. I quirk an eyebrow, licking my lips. "You like that?" She nods shyly. I rub the spot I smacked slowly.

She sits up, placing her hands on my chest. She looks down at my slightly exposed stomach and began drawing small shapes with her middle finger. "What's on your mind?" I ask. Her eyes meet mine, but then she looked away once again.

"I've been thinking," she starts. I put a hand behind my head, my other hand on her hip. "I-I wanna lose it to you," she whispers. I raise both eyebrows, "You wanna give me your virginity?" She nods, finally looking at me.

I sit up, wrapping my arms around her. "Are you sure, Jesy?" She wraps her arms around my neck, then plants a slow, passionate kiss on my lips. I return, humming against her lips.

Her hand massages the back of my head, later tangling in my hair. I let out a soft moan, allowing her to slip her tongue inside. I slowly lay down, letting her dominate. I trail my hands from her waist to the swell of her ass.

She moans in my mouth as I palm and squeeze the flesh. She breaks away, chest heaving slightly and lips swollen. She gently bites her lip, bringing her hands to the top of my flannel.

She starts unbuttoning, this time, I let her. Her once green eyes now matching my darkened eyes. Once she made it to the last button, her hands smooth over my toned stomach. She leans back down, kissing the shell of my ear.

I groan slightly at the small tingle of pleasure. She sits back up, and dismounts me. I sit up, a little confused until she crossed her arms, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling the material over her head.

Still keeping eye contact, she undoes her shorts and brought them down, leaving her in her bra and knickers. She covers herself with a shy look and I take her hands down, holding onto them while standing up.

I lift her chin up with my index finger, "You're beautiful, Jesy. In every way, and I'm gonna make you feel that way." She smiles at me and I lean in, capturing her lips once more. Her hands hold onto my shoulders and my hands to her waist.