(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)

The blonde lies down and lifts her legs up high and wide, presenting the juicy, pink flesh to me. I get down and hook her legs, and she locks her hands on the back of my neck.

I make her drag her mess over me and I groan at the warm, sticky substance that makes me wanna cum again. I push her up against the glass and lift her up until her head nearly touched the ceiling, earning me a pleasantly surprised yelp.

"Damn, can you do me next, Daddy?"

"You already know," I wink before I flick my tongue against her sweet nub, making me groan at her taste. She grips my head with one hand and the other on the ceiling, bracing herself as she grinds unevenly on my mouth.

"Yes," she mewls, hissing in pleasure as I tease her folds with my tongue. "Oh god," I keep my eyes on her as her nipple piercing becomes more pronounced due to how stiff her peaks are. I reach up deftly and begin playing with it while my other was wrapped around her thigh.

That was only for a second because I soon bring in down and eased two digits inside of her. "Ah!" She moans, digging her nails in my scalp. While my fingers curl against her walls, I latch onto her engorged, juicy clit that makes me close my eyes in appreciation.

The heat of her body starts making light squeaking noises as her dampened back slides against the glass. Her hips rotate as she chases her impending high. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh!" She gasps. I suckle on it gently, making her noises come out high pitched.

I steal a glance at the older woman standing with pure titillation in her eyes. I wink at her before focusing on Perrie's clit.

My scalp begins to sting from her digging, so I pat her thigh twice to tell her to ease up without interrupting her orgasm. "Oh, fu-uck!" She pulls me in tighter, and I move my fingers faster and deeper as I write her name with my tongue.

She giggles in bliss as she releases on my mouth, in which I just move faster with my tongue and deeper until I'm tickling her g-spot.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" She squeals, pulling my hair as she gradually comes down. My moves slow to a stop as her panting was one of the only things heard in the small space.

I pull my fingers out and let her drop carefully. With her wrapped around my neck like this and my hard member grazing against the sweetness that is Miss Perrie Edwards.

She whines and rolls her hips against me. "You want it, baby girl?" She nods breathlessly then I look over at her band mate. "Should I give it to her?" She bites her lip and glances at the blonde.

"Tease her a little more," she says lowly. I smirk at her then at the younger Geordie.

I pull her from the glass and on the bench by the mic.

I go into one of my pockets and pull out a condom. To my surprise, Jade takes it from me, tear the wrapper off with her teeth, then took out the latex barrier. She then rolls it on my shaft and I bite my lip at how good it feels to have her hand around me.

When I no longer felt her, I take my erect member and smack it on her a few times. She bucks her hips with her eyebrows furrowed and chest rising and falling unevenly.

"No, don't tease me," she breathes out. I look over my shoulder at the natural brunette who was looking at the woman wrapped around me. She approaches us until she was right next to me. "Why shouldn't she?"

"I've been a good girl," she says, flinching with a euphoric sound when I slide just my tip in and rock my hips back and forth. "I like seeing you like this, Pez. All shiny and shaky. Begging to be filled with that massive dick."

Hearing her talk dirty so close to me and my hips jerk a little, earning a gasp. "Yes! Please, I want her. I want you," after she said that I ease the rest of my length, causing both of us to let out loud, elongated moans.

"How does she feel, Daddy?" Jade asks when my hips stilled. I nod, unable to find the words to describe how fucking delicious. I close my eyes and gyrate into her, "Oh, yes!"

I suddenly snap my hips and she screams; Thank goddess for soundproof walls. She mumbles incoherent phrases as I bury my face in her neck, panting in her as my orgasm creeps up on me.

"Fuuuck!" I tremble, pulling all the way out then right back in hard. She lets her limbs go slack and I put my hands on her thighs, keeping them open before going down and licking her mess from her orgasms.

She whimpers a curse, seemingly too weak to be louder. I push deeper, making her scoot back a bit, "Don't run away, baby girl. Take this dick." I repeat my action until her head was hanging off the bench.

Jade takes this opportunity to go over to her head, lift it, and sits on the blonde's mouth. "Mmm," she moans, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. I ease up on her so she could concentrate on pleasing the woman.

I take my hands off of her thighs and use my thumb to play with her nub while my other goes to Jade's. Though, I was stopped by Perrie. "She's greedy," Jade sighs before taking me by the neck and pulling me in for a rough kiss.

I moan at the combination of her tongue massaging mine and Perrie's walls undulating around me. "Oh, shit," the brunette moans against my lips.

I break the kiss, moving my lips to enslave her stiff, chocolate peaks between my teeth. She then full on rides her face while her hands tangle in my hair. "Oh my god!" I play with each teat with my mouth before trailing my kisses downward.

Not giving a damn about her selfishness, I take Jade's bliss button away from her as I piston in and out of her. Both women moan my name like a prayer. I flick my tongue fast and she stands on her tiptoes, drowning us both with her flowing mess.

Perrie brings her back down on her face and devours her. The older woman braces her hands on my back, marking me painfully as we clean her up together. Her legs shake something crazy and she drops her head on me, causing us both to stop.

But even then, I'm deep-dicking the younger Geordie like my life goal was to make her do what Jade just did.

"SHIT!" She tries to grab onto me frantically, hugging my neck as I reach deep into her. I angle my hips a certain way that makes her arch high with a silent moan on her lips.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head before she convulses. I keep up my pace as my own euphoria comes in like a bullet. "Fuuuuck," my body tensed as I release inside of the condom.

After the last of it filled the little latex pocket, I pull out carefully. "Damn, that's a lot," Jade comments. I nod, panting and sweating from the lewd exercise. "Yeah," I say deliriously as the girls work on cleaning themselves up.

"Think you can go another round?" I chuckle, wiping myself with my underwear before putting on my pants commando style. "And more," Jade smirks at me then glances over at Perrie, who's curled up on the bench, a quivering ball of sweat and sensitivity.

"How about we take this to my place and we teach you a few more things?"

"Say less."

———
*Not proofread