Little One (Leighade G!P)

(Check out the book I wrote with the same name of you want more detail on this story)

**Takes place during the Salute era

Jade

I stare down at the stick in shock. My hands go up to my mouth, covering the gasp that nearly slipped pass my lips.

"Jade? You okay in there?" My girlfriend's voice calls out behind the bathroom door. I didn't notice I had started crying until I felt a hot, wet trail rolling down my cheek.

I quickly wipe it away, clearing my throat free of any shakiness. "Em, yeah, 'm okay," I say, cursing myself at the still unsteadiness of my voice. "You don't sound okay, love. Can I come in?"

I grab a paper towel and wrap the pregnancy test before slipping it into the pocket of my parka. I then took another one and wiped my face clean of tears, fixing my slightly smudged eyeliner before answering.

"Yeah," I sniff quietly.

The door slowly swings open, Leigh-Anne poking her head in before opening the door all the way. I take a brief moment to scan her outfit.

She wore a cropped Barcelona jersey under a black zip up hoodie and a pair of black sweats. Her wild, curly afro pulled back into a ponytail.

Her face bore a concerned expression when she sees me. "What's the matter?" She asks softly. I shake my head, but I know the look on my face gave me away. "Do you not wanna talk 'bout it right now?"

I sigh, slumping my shoulders, remaining silent. She steps closer to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to her. Her arms circle my waist and I instinctively put my hands on her shoulders.

She leans in a plants a soft, sweet peck on my lips, pulling back to give me a gentle smile. "We can talk about it whenever you're ready, that sound okay?" I nod, returning a half smile.

"C'mon. We have rehearsals soon. Pez and Jesy are already at the studio." My heart drops into my stomach at the realization that this could really damage the group's reputation.

The world doesn't even know that Leigh and I are together or about her condition, let alone me getting pregnant by her.

How can we be so fucking stupid?

"When we come back, I could make you feel better. If you aren't too tired, that is," she says with a sly grin. I giggle softly, hiding the fact that that smile is what knocked me up in the first place.

"Maybe. Now, let's go," I say with a fake smile, leading her out of the bathroom.

———

I lean against the wall, panting and covered in sweat. I open my water bottle and take a few, much needed gulps before screwing the cap back on.

We've been rehearsing tediously for the pass three hours and my body was starting to get sore. I slide down the wall, sitting down on the floor to regain my breath.

I run a hand through my slightly damp, curly hair then I wipe my face with the bottom of my shirt.

"Hey," a familiar voice calls out. I look up to see Leigh-Anne, face and stomach shiny with perspiration. Damn.

My eyes scan her body while I subconsciously bite my bottom lip. "I don't think I've ever seen you sweat this much," I comment, earning a raised brow from the older girl. I give her a knowing look, smirking a bit, "You look sexy."

"I can say the same thing," she licks her lips then lifts her jersey up more to dry her face, exposing her glistening abs.

I don't know if it's the early set hormones or the simple fact that my girlfriend is a delicious snack, but I suddenly want to jump her and ride her until I can't feel my legs.