Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years now. I love her so damn much, but there's something missing.

You see, I love sex. I love having it and I love thinking about it. It's the best.

Jade is pretty much the opposite.

We'd have sex, but it's vanilla and I'm not too fond of vanilla. I need somebody that shares similar sexual views as me.

Now, I'm not a cheater. I brought this little problem up to her not too long ago.

She told me that as long as I don't do something dumb like catch feelings or get her pregnant, then I can find someone that can fix this problem.

And her, being the best girlfriend ever, introduced me to Perrie.

Perrie's an older, more experienced woman with some tricks of her own. But she never said what. I met her a handful of times and she's gorgeous. She even has this accent that sounds so cute, until the thoughts of what we could do enter my head.

She told me she'll come over when Jade leaves to party with her girl friends.

Said woman is getting ready now; putting on the finishing touches of her outfit. I watch her as I sat on the bed and she stood in front of the mirror. "Damn, you look good," I say, shamelessly looking at her shapely ass.

"Thank you, baby," she hums. My eyes travel down to her smooth, tan legs. "Who's the DD?" I ask, looking back up at her face. "Shorty," she answers.

Shorty's real name is Ally, but she's the shortest friend Jade has. She's a sweetheart with a southern auntie vibe that would bake you cookies if you're sad.

She's very trustworthy.

"Who else gonna be there?"

"Just her, Ariana, and Courtney," she replies, spraying a little perfume on. "Shorty should be here in a few minutes. Have you heard from Perrie?" I check my phone, a bit surprised when I see that she texted back two minutes ago.

"She said she'll be here in a few," I read, not ignoring that winky face at the end. I send her a simple 'bet' then tossed my phone beside me. Just then, her phone rings in her purse and she goes in for it.

"Okay, Shorty's here," she says, bending a bit to kiss me. "Okay, be safe and text me when you get to the club," I tell her and she smiles before kissing me again.

"I love you."

"I love you back, Jadey," I smile back. I get up and walk her to the front door. I could hear Industry Baby blasting from the speakers. One thing about Shorty, she stay playing heat.

Jade puts on her jacket and kisses me one more time. I open the door for her, "Have fun and be safe, baby."

"You, too," she winks and I chuckle. "To which one?" She raises an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I mean both?" Shorty then honks her horn, "Hey, Leigh! Jade, let's go! I have to pick up Normani, too!"

"Sup, Shorty! Have her back by a reasonable hour!" I say as she heads towards her car in front of the house. Not ten seconds later, another car pulls up next to Shorty.