Instagram (Lesy G!P)

———
Leigh

I don't mind taking my girlfriend's pictures for her IG sometimes. But the thing is, she calls me to wherever she's at just to give me her phone and take 40 pictures before she finds the three she likes.

I could be relaxing, listening to my favorite song, then here she is FaceTiming me from her dining room.

I'm currently doing my normal exercises in the backyard, working up quite a sweat while my AirPods blasts Doja Cat.

In the middle of You Right, my phone rings, indicating a FaceTime call. I stand up from doing my planks and run back into the house where my phone sat on the charger.

I knew who it was before I even spotted my device on the counter.

I wipe my wet face with my damp shirt then answer. "Yes, love?" I greet once I see my girl's gorgeous face. I could tell she was in her room, wearing her white bathing suit. "Come shower and get dressed. I wanna take pictures by the beach."

She starts checking herself out and I decide to take a few pictures that way.

"Can it wait? I'm not done with my workout," I say, going into the kitchen for some water. "Please? I'm already dressed, look," she flips the camera to the mirror, showing me her bathing suit with a light colored, sheer skirt that accentuates her perfect figure.

"Mm!" I nearly choke on my water. No matter how many times I've seen her, I never fail to go wide eyed. "Looking hot, babe," I say after my drink went down easier. She flips it back, holding it up a little to catch close ups of that body while still showing her face.

"Thank you," she smiles with her tongue between her teeth. "Now, get your ass up here, shower, and get dressed so Instagram can see this hotness." I groan, "Fine. Would you mind getting my trunks out for me?"

"Way ahead of ya, Leigh-Leigh," she then shows the bed where my outfit was laid out. My trunks were also white with accents the same color as her skirt. My top was similar, but was more of a swimming crop top than a bikini top.

"See you in a few seconds," I say before hanging up to her room.

———
For a beautiful day, not many people were here like I expected.

Great, because I don't feel like peopling today.

Jesy had me take at least ten pictures in a few different spots around the area until we got to the rocks. "Right here, babe," she says, handing me her phone before sitting on the big rock, crossing her legs together.

I stare at her for a minute, unintentionally biting my lip.

"Are you gonna take the pictures or eye-fuck me?" She half-jokes with a knowing smile. "I can multitask," I lick my lips at her, missing her reaction when I swipe to her camera.

Out of all of places I've been forced to take her pictures, I like this spot the most.

The sun wasn't beating down on us, it was a little secluded, so unless you're looking, you wouldn't be able to see us.

It's a nice little spot.

I snap more photos than usual to send to me later just for my own safe keeping.

For nights where I want her, but can't have her.

This continues for a second before she tells me to stop. When I do so, she asks for her phone back and I give it to her.

I watch her scroll for what felt a minute when she finally picks one she likes. I sit next to her, watching as she posts it on her Instagram. I lean my head back against the large stone and close my eyes behind my shades.