Notice Part 3 (Leighade)

(Switch Leigh)

Jade

It's been a month since she'd finally paid attention to me. A fucking MONTH and she's back to ignoring me. This time, it's to her phone. I have no clue what she's doing on it, and I frankly don't give a damn.

All I know is that it's not me or about me.

I'm glaring at her while she's scrolling, watching as she'd giggle at whatever's on her screen.

The four of us had just finished shooting the dance break for our Bounce Back music video. We all sat in one of the dressing rooms; Jesy and Perrie were goofing off. Jesy dancing on her like a frat boy at a party while music played.

I'd laugh along with them as often as I could while also sending Leigh the side eye. Getting ultimately fed up, I stand and tell them I'm going to my own dressing room to change into my regular clothes.

I secretly hoped that Leigh would follow me and we could have a little "quality time" together.

I look at the distracted woman, internally rolling my eyes when I see she didn't react. I leave out to go next door where my own dressing room is and closed the door behind me.

I strip out of the denim attire, deciding that I'm gonna wear the hat for the remainder of the day.

Shit cute as fuck on me.

Once I was down to my underwear, I walk over to the small couch where my bag was. Just then, I feel a warm hand travel down my spine, making jump in surprise and smack them as a reflex.

"Ow!" She yelps. "Fa fooks sake, Leigh!" I hit her again, but lighter. She furrow her eyebrows up apologetically, "Sorry, babe."

I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "When did you come in? I didn't hear you," I asked, momentarily forgetting her ignoring me once again.

"I just came in about a few seconds ago," she shrugs, taking her own bag from beside the couch.

Yeah, we're sharing a dressing room.

I hum, slipping into my clothes. Leigh starts undressing and I try my damndest not to look. It's hard as hell since she has such an addicting figure.

Who in their right mind could look away when this goddess is undressing an arm's length away from them?

But I remind myself that I'm cross towards her. I run a hand through my hair a few times before putting the denim hat on my head. I grab my bag and turn to leave when I feel a hand wrap around my arm.

I turn to her, trying my best not to look at her half nude body. Ugh, she's making it hard to be mad at her.

Though, my expression remains stoic. "Where are you going?" I stare at her blankly, "Home."

"Aren't you gonna wait for me?" I shrug and her hand drops from my arm. "Are you upset?" I shrug again. "Jade?" I cross my arms over my chest, "Maybe I am."

She gives me this cute little pout that I wanna kiss away, but I control myself. "What I do?" I squint at her, shifting my weight to one side. "More like what didn't do... again," I shoot a sarcastic smile.

She looks confused for a few moments before she gasps snd smacks her forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby." I shake my head, "No, you're not, but you will be." Repeating my words from that night.