Moonlight (Leighade G!P)

This is from my latest Moonlight update... it's literally the whole chapter and bc everything is relevant... if you've already read Moonlight, a different update will be up sometime during the weekend... if you haven't, enjoy
———
Brief for those that didn't read Moonlight:

Jade's in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend and Leigh-Anne, her best friend that she's known since they were in diapers, finally confessed to an incredibly long love... Jade admits that she feels the same and even wanna lose her virginity to her...

———

Leigh-Anne

I was propped up against the headboard with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed while music played lightly in my ear. I had on my The Weeknd playlist and his newest song, In Your Eyes, played.

The lyrics held a different meaning for me as opposed to whatever his was.

Before Richard started putting his hands on her, I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn't really happy. I knew about the intense arguments and the times he'd heavily pressure her to have sex with him.

I dunno what it is with her dating pricks that does that. Sam and Jed did the same thing; Jed ridiculed her for being in her late twenties and still a virgin.

Admittedly, I was surprised she wanted to lose it to me. There's nothing I want more in the world than to make love to her and show her how love is supposed to feel. Though, I also believe she isn't really ready and that she's emotionally confused in that field.

I could see it in her eyes.

When she came out of the shower right when a new song played, my eyes opened. She was clad in just one of my shirts and some short shorts. She had her towel around her neck, drying her damp hair.

Her face was clear of makeup and I flare my nostrils when I see the damage that Dick did. I pause my music, being met with her humming as she put her dirty clothes away and proceeded to dry her hair.

Afterwards, she placed her towel in the hamper along with her clothes and grabbed my comb from my dresser.

I watch as she walks over to my mirror and combs her long, brown hair. I nearly chuckled when I see that she's wearing my Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour shirt.

My eyes trail down her back, where the hair that was already combed covered half of the dates, to the little swell of her round butt. I raised an eyebrow, letting my eyes trace her legs before going back up to her butt.

I subconsciously bite my lip, feeling a bit guilty for ogling my best friend like a pervert. Though, my eyes were glued to her backside.

"Lee-Lee?" I hear her call me with a smile in her voice. I snap from my daze, looking at her in the mirror while removing my headphones. "Y-Yeah?" She giggles, turning around to look at me.

"Were you checking me out?" She asked with a raised brow. I felt my face heat up and I lick my lips, "Uh, no?" I question more than state.

She squints at me and her eyes dart down before looking back at my face. "So, you just get hard for no reason?" My eyes widen and I look down, letting out a yelp as I tried to fix my problem.

She giggles again, finishing her hair and flipping it over her shoulder. She sets the comb down before climbing into bed with me. I scoot away from her then stood up, covering myself with my hands, utterly embarrassed that I was caught.

I nearly melt at the cute, little pout she gives me. "Leigh?" She questions me in a baby voice. "Hold on. Uh, I'll be right back," I begin to make my way to the bathroom until I feel her small hand tug on my shirt.