Work (Perrie/You G!P)

(Switching it up)

It was a long, exhausting day for Y/N. She'd only slept 3 hours, being awake from 1am to 8pm, working extensively. She tiredly put the key into the lock and turned it to open. She immediately kicks off her work boots and strips from her sweaty uniform shirt.

"Baby?" She calls out to her girlfriend. She doesn't hear anything. With a sigh, she trudges upstairs, soon hearing faint buzzing. Accompanied by some labored breaths and moans.

Felling herself get harder, she reaches their bedroom, door cracked. She unzips her pants as she looks through the crack, catching a clear view of her girlfriend's dripping center.

Perrie moves the violently buzzing vibrator around her clit, moans intensifying slightly. "Ah, fuck, yes," she moans, eyes closed in bliss.

Y/N's member was throbbing painfully, aching to be deep inside of the woman. She watches as Perrie turns up the setting, throwing her head back as the tremors rack her slicking body.

Y/N kicks her pants off, along with her boxers before pushing the door. Perrie jumps up, startled, leaving the buzzing toy beside her.

"D-Daddy, I didn't hear you come in," she stutters, eyes going down to her girlfriend's length. She starts stroking herself, growling lowly at the small wet spot the blonde created on the dark gray bed sheets.

"Bad girl. Couldn't wait for me, could you?" She asks, climbing on top of Perrie and running a finger across her sensitivity. Perrie bites her lip, gasping lightly. Y/N starts to kiss over her pulse point on her neck slowly. Loving how she squirms under her touch.

"Please, Daddy," she begs. Y/N looks at her with dark, lustful eyes. "Shut up. Since you wanna be bad, you're not allowed to make a sound or cum until I say so, understood?" The overly aroused girl nods with a whimper.

Y/N then wraps a hand around the Geordie's throat earning a sound of pleasure from the woman. "Big girl words," she husks in a whisper.

"Y-Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Fuck...yes, Daddy."

Y/N stands up, looking down at her sub, who's looking so innocent. She raises an eyebrow, pointing to the bed, "All fours." Was all she said and Perrie was quick to oblige.

She was being bad on purpose since she loves how her Daddy fucks her into the mattress. She really loves it when she's coming from work or having a bad day. She loves when she's aggressive, but careful so that she wouldn't hurt her.

Y/N got behind her, grinding her dick against the Geordie's big ass, closing her eyes and biting her lip. She lets out a small groan when she feels her wetness on her tip.

"Damn, what did this, me or the toy?" Perrie didn't answer, too caught up in trying not to moan at her member brushing her clit. Y/N then tugs her hair, making her throw her head back to look at her.

"Tell me, baby girl," she says, tone husky and dominant. "Y-You did."

Y/N grabs herself, lining up perfectly with the slick heat. She lets go of her hair, grabbing her moist waist. "Really? I didn't hear you call for me when you were touching yourself. Don't lie to me."

Perrie bites her lip, wanting nothing more than to push back and fuck herself with her girlfriend's dick. But she has to be a good girl if she wants to cum when she wants.

"I promise, Daddy. I was thinking about you while I was doing it," her need to be filled was getting higher with each tease from her dominant. She hums, slowly brushing the blonde's wetness.

She then sends a harsh smack to her ass, making her yelp and lurch forward. "Fuck!" The blonde moans, dipping her head down. "You're practically dripping on me, baby girl," Y/N says, grabbing the reddened flesh.

"It's your fault, Daddy," Perrie daringly pushes back on her, too turned on to restrain herself. The woman behind her grips her hips roughly, stilling her. "Behave, slut," she grits out.

"Please, Daddy, I need you," she whines, feeling herself about to explode if her girlfriend doesn't fuck her in the next second. "I will leave you here just like this if you don't behave," she threatens.

"Please," the blonde nearly sobs. Y/N, herself, was beyond turned on. Her prominence leaking onto the sheets. She wanted to slide inside of her so bad, but she needed to be taught a lesson.

Fuck it, that lesson can wait.

Y/N lines herself up again with Perrie's weeping paradise, entering her painfully slow. She sighs out at the soaked tightness her lover is providing her. Perrie, moans, feeling full.

"Fuck," Y/N mumbles, picking up a little speed. Perrie starts to push back, matching the girl's steady rhythm.

Suddenly, the woman grabs a fistful of blonde locks and thrusts at an unforgiving pace.

"Holy fuck!" Perrie whimpers.

"Throw it back," Y/N rasps in her ear. Feeling her high approaching, Perrie obeys, gripping the sheets as her dom pounds her relentlessly. "Fuck, just like that," Y/N closes her eyes, throwing her head back.

Perrie felt so good wrapped around her length and she couldn't get enough. She loved how the blonde would clench ever so often, threatening to milk her. She loved how responsive and dirty she can be. It was such a turn on.

"I-I'm close," Perrie whimpers, ceasing her movements for a second. "I didn't tell you to stop, slut," Y/N pants out, moaning when Perrie resumes her uneven ministrations.

She then starts going harder into her, now wrapping a hand around the Geordie's throat. "What's my name?" She says into her ear. "Oh, fuck... Daddy," she answers, body trembling. "Again, slut," she says through her teeth, her own high coming in quickly.

"Mm, Daddy," she repeats, drenching the girl's length. That was it for Y/N. She cums deep inside of her sub with a high grunt; Perrie's name on her lips and she empties herself. But she wasn't finished yet.

She continues to thrust into the blonde, who's practically sobbing in pleasure.

"Fuck, baby, don't stop," she whines. "I got you, baby," Y/N says into her ear, planting a kiss on her damp shoulder before going harder and faster.

Her member throbbing at the sensitivity.

It wasn't long until they both came again. Perrie collapses on the bed and Y/N collapses on her sweaty back, both panting.

She was still inside of her, doing subtle grinds since she couldn't get enough of her girlfriend. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I should've waited," Perrie speaks up.

"Shh, I'll punish you for that later. Right now, let's sleep."

Perrie's eyes widen. That wasn't her punishment? She'd be lying if she said she wasn't both excited and scared to see what her dominant has in store.