Shitty Boss (Leighade)

"Oh, shit! Oh, sh-shit!" I moan as she has me bent over my boss's desk while she finger fucks me from behind, sitting in his chair. He was in an hour long meeting on the other side of town and put me in charge.

If anything, I was planning on quitting or most likely getting fired.

He's been making advances at me and treating me more like an object rather than a proper employee. The main reason I broke up with his ass. He's a disrespectful dick, so this is payback before I leave this place.

Sweet revenge.

I grip the edge of the dark wood, reaching down to rub my clit.

The reality of the situation has me wetter than ever.

I can hear the lewd noises of the movements. "You're a fuckin' mess, baby girl," she husks, curling her fingers just how I like it.

"Ooh, fuuuck... shit, clean me up, baby," I keen. She pulls out, bringing her fingers to my mouth. I stuck on them without hesitation, making eye contact. She gets close to my ear, "I know it's a li'le too late to ask, bein' I already made you cum several times," she starts in a teasing tone.

"But did you lock the door?" I look over my shoulder and shake my head, "No."

She smirks and pulls me in for a brief hot kiss, "Good girl."

"Your good girl," I say, swaying my hips seductively. She finally crouches down and pulls my thighs further apart, breath hitching at my undoubtedly wet center.

She leans in and I nearly cry out at how her tongue does exactly what my clit likes. "Oh, fuck, baby... yes, baby... shit, yes." I moan as she devours me on my boss's desk while she rocked in his chair a bit.

I was in a world of pleasure as her movements get firmer. Her nails begins to dig into my heated flesh as she continues to devour me.

She's moaning and panting on my soaked and desperate core.

My eyes roll back and I giggle in ecstasy, resting my cheek on the desk. "Oh, fuck... your good—shit... girl." I feel her signing her name in different ways and at different speeds, causing me to grip the other side of the desk.

"Shiiiiit... fuck, that tongue... oh, fuck me," I bite my arm to keep from screaming. God, she somehow makes every time feel like the first. Even after five years, she still makes my toes curl.

And the first was heavenly.

She stops for a second and pats my thigh, signaling me to turn around.

I do so and put a leg over her shoulder. I lift my hips for a better angle, hands in her dark brown locks. She smiles hotly then goes back to devouring me, hugging my legs to her as her eyes remain on me.

"Oh, god... oh, god, that's so good... so fucking good," I grind against her face, my body breaking out in a coital sweat.

"Oh, yes... mmmh, s-suck on my clit, baby," I shudder, feeling delirious and high off of her.

She looks me dead in my eyes as she sucks an orgasm out of me. My toes curl into the bottom of my feet and I throw my head back as she works her tongue in the best way. "Ohhhh, shit!" I nearly scream, covering my own mouth.

She gives me a glare before yanking my hand away. I look at her dominant expression with wide eyes.

"What if someone hears me?" She suddenly eats me like a starving animal, stimulating my senses at a massive rate. I let out a squeak of a moan, much to my wife's dismay.

"Let them hear you," she begins making out with my center just the way I like. I love how she knows my body so well.

"Oh, shit...W-What if... someone comes in?" I ask breathlessly, rolling my eyes back with a short gasp. "That's the whole point, baby girl," she grips my thighs possessively, digging her tongue in me.