015

"I want that!" Ten shouted in excitement as he saw a big teddy bear ahead of them. If you're wondering where are they now, they're at the mall, toy's section to be exact, they're having their first date as a couple.

"Ten calm down, I'll buy it for you" Johnny softly said to the younger and ruffles Ten's hair before picking the toy up and heading to the counter. When Johnny is done paying, he then gave the human sized teddy beae to Ten.

"Thank you daddy!" Ten said with full of happiness and love he even jumped, such a cut- wait what? daddy? Johnny thought and blushed.

"L-let's go e-eat something I'm h-hungry" Johnny said without looking at Ten who's confused why's Johnny like that.

"Daddy" Ten said with a beautiful, cute, but seductive tone. Johnny didn't have the courage to look at his boyfriend with his face red as a tomato and Ten just laughed at his reaction "Just kidding, look at me"

"Don't call me that ever agin in public please" Johnny said as he m turn around to look at Ten again.

"But, I like your reaction, I want to tease you more da-JOHNNY!" Ten screamed because he was dragged by Johnny forcefully towards a restaurant.

As they sat down, Johnny called the waiter and ordered food while Ten still whincing in pain because Johnny's grip was too tight.

"Hey, I'm sorry" Johnny apologized, he took the younger's wrist and massaged it gently.

"It's okay, it's my fault, I won't do that again" Ten said and smiled at the older "But when we're back at home later, can I call you that?" Johnny's eyes widened as he heard what Ten said.

"Why?" Johnny asked.

"Because I want you to call me baby" Ten answered shyly and blushed, Johnny chuckled at his reason and he also found it cute.

"Sure, baby" Johnny agreed now Ten is the on who's red as a tomato.

//

They got home now and Ten was busy playing with his human sized teddy bear Johnny bought for him earlier.

It you're curious, they're at Johnny's house, since that first day Ten visited here, he starts to live here forgetting that he has a home too.

"Hey baby" Johnny said, since they got home, they used to calling each other daddy and baby.

"Yes daddy?" Ten answered still playing with his toy.

"It's late, let's go to sleep" Johnny asked and yawned.

"I still want to play with Tenny" Yup, he named his teddy bear Tenny.

"Ten." Johnny said seriously making Ten shiver, he quickly stood up and went to the bed and lied down.

"S-sorry" Ten said with his teary eyes looking at Johnny who's bow panicking.

"Don't cry, uhm, I didn't mean to scafe y-you, let's uh, sleep okay, I'm not mad" Johnny then hugged Ten after he said that but instead of a snor, he heard a laugh.

"You actually fell for it!" Ten said while laughing.

"Be thankful that you're sooooo cute" Johnny pinched the younger's nose before they cuddle and slept.

//

Johnny woked up when he heard his phone rang, he grabbed it and looked at his sleeping cute angel before going out of the room and answered the call.

"We'll be home in a few minutes" a very familiar voice of a man shocked Johnny.

"Dad?"

--------

Ooooohhh daddy's parents are coming home!!

THANK YOU FOR 550 READS AND 59 VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL!!