50.

The wedding was kept small, not wanting to draw too much attention especially since despite Ailbhe's clever tailoring it wasn't completely hiding her bump no matter what she did. The reception had been back to Tommy's house that was now Lizzie's house too.

Tommy's house had been a special place for Ailbhe, where Finn and Ailbhe had had their first kiss. It was hours after the dinner reception and Tommy and Lizzie's guests had made their speeches and well wishes. Most people were drunk on the expensive champagne and dancing to the expensive band but Finn had grabbed Ailbhe's hand. He pulled her away from her conversation with Ada and put his fingers to his lips, shushing her and stopping her from asking too many questions.

"It's a surprise" he had told her over his shoulder, pulling her along behind him away from the crowd and getting her to leave the entertaining room.

"Finn you know I hate surprises" She sighed, struggling to keep up with him in her high heels and feeling the giddy effects of the champagne. Ada had been topping up her glass every time it looked half empty and she seemed determined for Ailbhe to be drunk before the night was over.

In the hallway, he skidded to a halt almost making her bump into him. Before she could ask him another question, she was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Finn!" She exclaimed, seeing only the floor and grabbing onto him to try and steady herself.

But he was too busy laughing, holding her by the legs and she felt his hand slap down playfully on her behind. Ailbhe couldn't see much but she could turn her head and see two of Tommy's maids looking at them bizarrely, giggling at the couple.

"Sorry Gwen, Hannah" Finn nodded at the maids, speaking over their laughs and knowing Ailbhe must have been embarrassed but he was just enjoying having her so close.

She had been so busy for the wedding day, helping Lizzie with her dress and spending time with Karl and Charlie. Isiah and Bonnie had been preoccupying Finn for hours and he had found himself missing her. It didn't help that she looked especially attractive with her dark curls tumbling down her back, dark eyes and perfectly painted lips. Her dress was a deep red colour and the way it had delicate straps that crisscrossed over the smooth skin of her back made his hands itch to touch her and his mind run riot on what it would feel like to push the silk off her body.

Ailbhe felt Finn turn and heard him shut a door between them and the noise. She was placed back on her feet, grabbing onto him to steady herself for a moment while she looked around and realised where they were.

"Oh Finn" She sighed, realising he had brought them to the quiet and alone of the library, where they had had their first kiss nearly three years previous.

"Remember?" He asked her, taking a pull from his cigarette and nodding towards the bookcase Ailbhe had been pressed against while kissing him.

She remembered it so well it was like she could see it happening in front of her. She had never been kissed like that before, never known what it was meant to feel like when you wanted someone so badly and felt like you needed their touch like it was air, never known what it meant to feel like you were made for someone.

"Of course, I do" She laughed, keeping her hand laced in his as she turned and looked out the windows at the gardens.

He pulled her back, in against his chest and wrapped his arms around her middle. He leaned down, despite her heels she was still much smaller than him and rested his chin on her shoulder. She sighed contentedly.

"Remember how John almost caught us?" She reminded him, running her fingers over his forearm around her middle. The lightest of touches from her was enough to make his desire flicker, make his stomach flip.