Lucky

Lance and Keith were big time you-tubers, very popular too. None of the fans knew about the secret relationship between the two. They knew they did collabs a lot and that they were very good friends. Only their close friends knew they were dating. There had been a Klance thing going on in Twitter and Facebook, and eventually the two pining boys got together. No one knew though.

Lance texted his boyfriend for the hundredth time that day.

YourLoverboyLance: Hey Keithy~, Wanna do another collab with me for the fans? I have a song in mind and it needs two parts. You up 4 it?

                                                                                                                   MyKeithyBoi: Sure! What time?

YourLoverboyLance: ....Now?

                                                                                                                   MyKeithyBoi: I-fine, I'm coming over rn.

YourLoverboyLance: Love ya! <3<3<3<3

                                                                                                                    MyKeithyBoi: Love you too,<3<3<3<3

Lance sighed happily as he prepared his camera and room. He grabbed his brown guitar. It was sold and covered in stickers from places he visited, but he loved it none the less. He few minutes later, he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. "Hey." Keith smiled and put his hands in his leather jacket. "Hey, what song are we doing?" Lance smirked,"You find out soon enough." Keith mumbled and growled, his curious side coming out. Lance pulled Keith into his room and sat him down in a nearby chair. Then he started the video. That was live.

"Hey guys! Lancey Lance here with his close buddy, Keithy boi. We are gonna be preforming another song for ya'll! Here goes~!" Lance started strumming his guitar and Keith's face went as red as a tomato as he recognized the song . Comments popped up about Keith's flustered state and Klance. Lance ignored them and started singing.

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Keith smiled and sang his part, he knew this song by heart.

Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lance and Keith grinned at each other, completely oblivious to the comments cheering them on.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

The two sang in complete harmony and comments that Klance should be cannon by now were coming quick.

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

Lance brushed a piece of Keith's hair behind his ear and got incredibly close to him.

Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Lance was leaning in to kiss his boyfriends and heard the beeps from the comments. He smirked and glanced at the camera, using his hand to cover it up. He kissed his boyfriend passionately, not caring that his hand slipped. Lance smiled and saw the door open behind them. Pidge, one of their friends burst in holding the video live and saw herself on the phone. "Hey everyone! THEY'VE BEEN DATING FOR 5 MONTHS NOW." And with that Lance turned the live video off and kissed his flustered boyfriends senseless.