Hero vs villain plus announcement

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic.

3rd POV

Izuku, levios and medusa walked the halls of UA. All three we're bored as hell after having to sit through a dozen lectures by there parents.

All three enters the clans an it was visible that the 3 were tired. Aizawa exited his sleeping bag and began homeroom. Classes went by relatively fast while three students were sleeping the whole time.

The class noticed that Aizawa has quickly left the class and soon after multiple fast, hard and rapid footsteps could be heard.

"WE ARE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" all might and gt yelled as they entered the class.

The class erupted into cheers so loud it caused the 3 sleeping serpents to wake up. BAD IDEA.

The class and even the whole school felt an wrathful aura surround the school. The class looked back only to see izuku, medusa and levios.

Izuku, levios and medusa raised there heads. There eyes were red with black splits.

"Can you please you please shut up"izuku said darkly.

The class were shaking in there boots as mineta ran for his life not wanting to be a target of guardian.

Before izuku could go on medusa hugged him from behind. Izuku looked back only for her to give him a sweet smile.

For everyone else it looked as if she was calming izuku down but instead it was the complete opposite.

Izuku had a look of horror as he and levios were the only to see the demonic aura that was surrounding her.

If izuku and levios knew one thing it was never ever piss of a female serpent.

Izuku face paled as he and Levios sat back down in there seats. Medusa whispered something in his ear which made his bones shiver.

"Ahem , well let's continue on with the lesion" gt said.

The students were for a lack of better words scared shitless.

"Ok class we're going to be having battle training" all might said. "But what are pros without the cloths" gt finished off. She pressed a bottom on the wall with multiple suitcases popping out.

The class took there costumes and ran into the changing rooms with izuku, medusa and levios taking there sweet time.

Outside
All might looked at the hero's in training in front of him. "The cloths make the pros but where is young apep and the serpentine twins" gt asked.

Then the class then heard footsteps. Turning around to see the three serpents.

 Turning around to see the three serpents