Sport festival: part 2

When a character talks in serpent tongue It'll be in bold also the reason I have terrible grammar is because I really only want to have good grammar on my non fan fictions stories.

Also Levios has been stronger than Izuku since hero vs villain in case you wanted to know. Leviso is about 1 and a half times stronger than Izuku unless Izuku uses his king form and which there equal.

3rd POV

Izuku sat at a table with Levios and Medusa. He was still pissed about Katsuki attacking Medusa. His eyes were still blood shot red while he clenched his fist.

He was even more pissed that Katsuki was still allowed to participate in the festival even though he attack Medusa and even worse Izuku was given a strike for "excessive force".

This sports festival was starting to piss him off. Izuku was broken out of his rage state by Medusa who wrapped her arms around Izuku neck.

Izuku blushed feeling Medusa breast on his back. Medusa grabbed Izuku hand and interlocked there fingers.

"It's fine Lance, don't worry about it," She said calming Izuku. Izuku sighed. His eyes turned back to there usual color.

"Fine but I'm gonna take a leak," Izuku said as he stood up. "I'll come with," Leviso said as he followed his brother.

The two soon felt and ominous presence. They stopped dead in there tracks. This incredible power caused the two to freeze.

The two both took a breath in and slowly exhaled. "Someone is watching up," Leviso said as he got himself under control.

Izuku nodded and gestured for Leviso to follow him to the bathroom. The two opened the door to see Leviathan and Leon waiting for them.

Izuku and Leviso watched as Leon placed a silence seal on the restrooms while Izuku locked the doors.

"I guess you two sensed it as well," Izuku asked getting a nod from the two.

"Yes and I have a plan to deal with it," Leviathan said getting the two young serpents attention.

"We'll wait for them to attack. Once they attack the hero's will most likely have everyone evacuate the stadium prioritizing the citizens first," He said getting nods.

"While the hero's evacuation everyone we'll hold them off and once everyone is outside we'll seal the stadium off and I'll teleport the stadium to the serpent territory," Leviathan said getting shocked expressions.

"SIRE ARE YOU INSANE," Leon yelled surprising the room. "NOT ONLY WILL WE BE ENDANGERING OUT PEOPLE BUT WE'D ALSO BE EXPOSING THE SERPENT TERRITORY TO THE HUMAN REALM,"

"I know and I've plan for that," He said getting Leon's attention.

"Once I teleport everyone we'll have to lead the other kings aways that means we'll be bait. We'll lead them farther out of our territory," He said.

"Once were farther enough well have our army come to aid us and then we'll commence our counter attack," Leviathan said.

"This is all good but what are we going to do once we've beaten everyone and the humans know about our existence," Izuku asked.