Serpent Family

I did not come up with this idea for izuku being a serpent but the story is my version I do not own my her academia.

3rd POV
Izuku woke up a few hours after his parents go to work. Izuku had learned there Schedule in order to avoid his family as much as he could. Izuku saw that it was Saturday. Izuku put on a normal black long sleeve shirt and black long jeans and brought his book sack with a few extra back up cloth. He placed Placed guardian in his back pack an placed bandages over his hands up to his forearm, he also covered his torso hiding all the scars he had gotten from his years of abuse. Izuku placed headphones in his ears as he started listing to music. Izuku exited him room as he couldn't help but smile the new life he was going to be starting. Izuku went into the kitchen as he saw Izumi and her friends seem to not notice him. Izuku was happy that he had learned how to suppress his presence by watching snakes. The group only noticed izuku when they heard izuku start cooking. The group watched as izuku seemed to be in a happy mood his eyes were no longer there cold and emotionless but held a sense of happiness, izuku also looked to have gotten a few inches taller but still short compared to them. Izuku finished making his pancakes as he sat at the table. Izumi and Momo walked over to izuku thinking he had given up on being a hero, boy were they wrong as soon as izuku say them his eyes went back to there black emotionless state, his smile faded. Izuku didn't even let them get close as he got up and took his plate to his room leaving them to stand there. "We really messed up" Izumi said. "We're doing this for his own good", Momo says comforting her friend.

Izuku finished his pancakes and put the dish on of desk. Izuku took the key out of his pocket, he turned the key as he said "OPEN THE GATE TO THE Sea REALM"as he said this a portal opened up. Izuku walked through the portal as he saw that he was back at the path toward the castle. The portal closed behind him as izuku walked toward the castle he saw that all the statues of people were all moving and that the city was very lively. He pushed the doors open to see Leon and Anna waiting for him along with Leon and akame. "I hope I'm not late"izuku said. "Nope we just felt you enter the portal so we came here a few minutes ago" Levios said. "Ok so where do we start", izuku asked. "Well we have to see how much muscle you have on you see can you lift you shirt up"Anna said. "Before I do that Levios can you take akame to another room I don't want her to see this", izuku said with an serious tone. Levios nodded as he took akame out of the room.

Izuku was lead to into a closed room. "Ok izuku take you're shirt off"Leon said. Izuku reluctantly took off his shirt revealing his scared and abused body ,Leon and Anna were enraged by what they saw. Izuku had multiple scars all over his upper body from his chest,stomach,arms and back were all littered with burn,stabs, bruises, he had wounds that looked as if his body has been pierced through.You could clearly see that izuku was unnourished due to home inhumanly skinny. "Izuku where did you get these and who did this to you", Anna asked her voice was shaky holding back tears. "Remember when I told that quirkless people are treated like trash", he said getting a modded from both. "Well every since I was 4 my sister and her friend would beat me to death door almost everyday they only reason I was able to come here was-,"izuku stopped himself from talking not wanting his she'll go collapse again. "Was what izuku you can tell us", Leon said. "It.. it was because I tried to kill myself ... I couldn't take the physical and Psychological abuse anymore...I just wanted the pain to go away",izuku said. Izuku shell collapsed crumbling away for the second time, year fell down izuku face as tears run down his face. Leon and Anna both warped there arms around izuku letting him cry in there comfort. "Izuku I don't know if you will accept but we will need to change you DNA"Leon said. "Wait what why and how"izuku asked. "Well from the many years of abuse and the malnutrition we'll need to change you cell toward they'll be serpent like making us you're parents is that you're body doesn't break"Anna said with a smile. The two were hugged by izuku who had a giant smile on his face. "Of course I'll accepted you've showed me more kindness then my family has in 10 years"izuku said as tears of joy ran down his face. "Ok but first let's change you're DNA"Anna said. Izuku nodded. "Ok turn around izuku",Leon said. Izuku did that as Anna and Leon both place a hand on his back,izuku was startled by there cold touch but got over it. "Serpent exchanged Genetics swap,"both said Unison. Izuku body began to glow as he felt immense pain all over his body he felt his genes break apart and reconstruct themselves,he felt his heart enlarged as a second set of lungs grow in izuku body, fish gills grow on the side of his face, he free felt as his eyes burned changing, he felt as his muscle structure broke apart and reforms in different places. If it wasn't for izuku high pain Tolerance he would have been screaming so loud he could be heard for miles away but that didn't stop the painful groans to come out of his mouth and the painful look he had. When the pain stopped izuku fell to his hand and keens, he looked like a regular person who hadn't worked out and wasn't insanely skinny, but izuku passed out due to the burning pain in his back. Leon and Anna took izuku to one of the many bedrooms to rest as they explain everything they found out to leviathan, Medusa, Levios and Minerva who decided to up izuku staring training as well as Levios and akame being happy to have a new family member.

This is the end of chapter 4 hope that you have enjoyed and come back for more ✌️