Entrace exams

I do not own my hero academia serpent Izuku was not and original idea but I put my own twist onto the whole thing Also medusa element is water and lighting while  levios is wind and ice also didn't notice I was spelling levitation instead of Leviathan

3rd POV

It's been a month since that party when horrible wrong. The hero's and some of the fighter along with Jonny were arrested for Turing a blind eyes to attempted murder. Izuku woke up to guardian bitting his neck. Izuku took a shower and replied the cream to cover his scars. Izuku also made a clone to pack up his thing and teleport them to his room and Leon castle.

Izuku walks over to his bed an pulled out guardians tank from under his bed before giving him a few mice to eat. Izuku rubbed guardian head as he slithered into izuku back pack before cutely poking its head out. "So I guess you're coming with me" izuku asked knowing the answer. His snake companion responds warping itself around his waist. Izuku went into the sink and washed the dirty and blood off guardian. Once finished Izuku puts on a long sleeve black shirt with black jeans and his serpent necklace he so very loved. Izuku placed own his shoes and quickly left his room. Izuku waked downstairs ignoring his sister friend group. Izuku walked outside as he walked into and alleyway as he used his key to teleport. As izuku walked toward the castle he remembered what he was told by Minerva and levitation

Flash back week after fight

Izuku sat in the dinning room in leon castle. Levios to his right with akame to his left. Medusa sat in front of her while Minerva sat to her right and Anna to her left as she sat apart from Izuku. Leviathan and Leon sat at both end of the table across from each other at the ends of the table.

"Izuku or should I say lance we've decided that after what happened after that fight that Levios and Medusa will be accompanying you while you attend UA there also something we're going to be explaining something to you a" Leviathan said.

Izuku was then given a long and detailed about serpent history. He learn that serpents were one of six noble races. The others being wolves, who were overly prideful, the bears who were incredibly lazy, the giants who specialize in enlargement magic, the Phoenix's who are enemies of the serpents, then there were the fairy's who were more or least sideline only joining in wars when directing affected.

Izuku also learn the medusa was now his mate and that he must now protect her no matter what. He was also told that medusa will be his queen and that once izuku surpasses Leviathan and gets the people recognition he will succeed the throne. He also learned that he was finally strong enough to live in the serpent world.

End of flashback

Izuku was finally arrived at Leviathan castle as he saw levios and Medusa . Both were dressed like izuku in all black. Izuku teleported the group a few blocks away from UA. Izuku and medusa were holding hand blushing as Levios teased both of them. When the group arrive at UA they were shocked at how big the building was. The group walking into the testing room. Izuku sat next to medusa with levios to his right. "OK TESTER ARE YOU READY" the loud head Present mic said getting silent in return. "Tough crowed, well anyway as I'm going to explain the test" he said. As 4 Silhouette of 4 robots appeared. "Each robot will give you a certain amount of point one pointer having 1, 2 pointer having 2 and 3 pointer giving you 3 point"mic said. Then of course Ilda had to say something. "Sir there no fourth robot on the guild" he said. Izuku got pissed and decided to say something. "Hey dumbass if you have let him finish he would have told you that the fourth robot is an obstacle and give no points so instead of being a dumbass and interpreting sit don like a good little boy and have a lollipop" Izuku said saying the last part in a mocking tone. The testing area bursting to laughter with even the teachers laughing while ilda glared at izuku vowing his revenge only to get a wave off bloodlust his way making him piss himself and cower in fear.