King of apes

Sorry for taking so long I was just pissed off at someone from school.

3rd pov

Previously

"NOW FALL," Leviso yelled as he slammed his hands down onto the ground. The sphere came crashing down onto the ground resulting in the water going everywhere.

At that very moment the bell ringed signaling end of the second event of the festival.

The barrier dropped with Izuku turning to Leviso who was falling over. Izuku caught his brother in his arms.

He smiled seeing the sleeping face of his brother. "Good work bro," He whispered as he lifted his brother over his shoulder.

Izuku looked around to see the other contestants were either up to their necks in stone or were knocked out.

Izuku then noticed something. Everyone was quite and after the show he and Levios put on he was confused.

"Izuku your shirt," Medusa said as he pointed at Izuku.

Izuku looked down and nearly fainted. The top half of his sports festival uniform had been blow off revealing all his scars.

And it was here that Izuku relapsed into his former self.

Now

Time seemed to stop for Izuku, as he stared at his many scars. Burn scars from Bakugou's explosions, frostbite from the Shoto's, bruises and compound fractures from Ilda's kicks, cuts and stab wounds from Momo's creations.

He could remember when he got these scars. The rage he felt! The pain the coursed though him, and the depressing truth that no one cared.

He could remember looking at himself in disgust, hating himself because he couldn't do nothing. Blaming the world that allowed kind people like him to be born powerless; while giving people like Izumi the power to hurt other.

That's what he had believes until he meet Leviathan. Upon meeting leviathan, his whole life changed. leviathan made him strong, made him confident, he made him into everything he wanted. And most importantly, he gave Izuku a real family.

Izuku looked around at his family, seeing the worried faces. His love Medusa had a concern look on her face. He then look back down at his scar's, as a smile crept on his face.

Then, Izuku looked around. Everything was still frozen. 10 second passed. Then a minutes. Finally 5 minutes passed, and now Izuku knew something was up.

He slammed his foot on the ground. his magic spiked, as everything became distorted. The world seem to be teared apart. The sound of multiple people clapping alerted him.

"My, my, I seemed you been able to break my ability," a voice said.

A dark skinned man walked out of the shadows. The man was tall, standing at 6 foot 2, with dark brown skin. Black dreads, going to the back of his head, with 3 in the front of his head. He was shirtless, wearing only black cargo jeans. Golden gauntlet wrapped around each of his arms.

His hair was still black, matching the black tattoos on his body. Akin to Izuku, multiple scars littered his body. Dangle earrings with the kanji dragon and slayer, were imprinted on the earrings. His eyes were a fiery crimson, with black dots on the outer ends. A smirk was plastered on his handsome face.