Sports festival part 1

I do not own mha this is just a fanfic.

3rd POV

Izuku woke up with a smirk on his face. He went through his morning routine where he meet up with Levios in the kitchen. Both looked at each other with a smirk on there faces.

"So that sport festival is today, you better win," Anna said getting smirks from her sons. "What she means is to have a good time and put on a good show cause we'll be watching," Leon said which only served to ignite a fire in the boys eyes.

Izuku and Levios meet up with Medusa who shook her head at the pair. Both had there had the top bottom of there shirts untied, while Izuku only had his bottom down shirt and tie on.

"Zuzu," Medusa said as he gave Izuku a kiss on the lip. "Get a room you two," Levios said as he fake barfed. This got him a glare from Medusa and Izuku,

"Let's just go already," Levios said sighing. Izuku nodded opening a portal a few blocked away from UA. The group walked in U.A in high spirits tell they entered class.

Upon entering class Izuku gave everyone in the room a death piercing glare. The class all put there heads down in shame. The group sat down on the opposite side of the class room.

Levios had told Izuku what had happened and that caused Izuku and Medusa to lose all respect for the class.

Izuku took his phone out of his pocket and his headphones and began listening to music. He put his head down. "Hey Medusa can you wake me up when Aizawa enters the room," He asked getting a nod from Medusa.

"Ok my love," She said giving Izuku a peck on the check causing him to turn a scarlet red. Levios chuckled at the two before also going to sleep.

The two didn't get to sleep for long as Aizawa came into the room covered in bandages. The class gasped seeing there teacher.

"Mr.Aizawa are you sure you can work in like this,"Iida asked. "I'm fine and we have more important business," Aizawa said getting serious.

The class all froze minus the sleeping brothers and Medusa who all couldn't give a shit.

"Today, one of the most important events of your hero careers is taking place. The sports festival," Aizawa said.

"Oh good normal school thing," The class all said. "If you think you can take this easy then your wrong. The sport festival is where hundreds of hero agency's, your families and all of Japan will watch you compete against one other," Aizawa said.

The class immediately became quite and focused in on Aizawa. "Ok we're going to be taking a bus to the stadium in 30 minutes. Hurry and changes in the locker rooms and get to the buses or you will not be practicing," Aizawa said as he left out the classroom.

The class quickly funneled out of the room leaving the three serpentine to themselves. "Where you able to find her," Medusa asked looking at Izuku who opened his eyes.

"No. I couldn't pick up her presence anywhere but for now I know that she isn't in the building," Izuku said as he and Levios stood up.

"Levios what about you," Izuku asked looking at his brother. Levios eyes were glowing a crimson red before turning back. "No. I wasn't able to sense her but I did pick up trace amounts of her magic around the school," Levios said but Izuku could tell something was up.

Izuku knew that Levios was better at picking up magic then Izuku and Medusa but he also knew when his brother was lying but, he also trusted Leviso judgement. Izuku decided to let Levios tell when he's ready or figures it out.

The three got up and walked toward the locker room. Izuku and Levios and Izuku both went into the guys room while Medusa rushed into the girls.

While changing most of the guys couldn't take there eyes of the brothers. Izuku and Levios were both ripped with lean physique and a good amount of muscle mass. The brothers muscles were well defined with you being able to see through there shirts and there abs were god like.