Chapter 25

Previously
Before Vince could react, a powerful bolt of lightning struck down Vince. His body went limp, as his body went limp. He tried to move his legs, but his fingers moved instead.

"I used my lightning to discombobulate your motor system," Leviso said, his eyes covered by shadows. "But you won't live for much longer,"

Leviso vanished, before appearing in front of Vince. Leviso stabbed his sword into Vince chest, as a brilliant blue light, began to rip his body apart.

"DIE" Leviso yelled, putting everything into this attack.

Vince body explode with Lightning, nearly causing Leviso to throw up. The serpent swiped away the blood from his weapon, before falling to a knee.

Leviso was breathing heavily, as he dragged himself to the wall. He laid against the vine covered wall. With no strength left, he drifted into unconsciousness, as his body was covered in vines.

Present

Medusa found herself on in the waiting room of the stadium. Vines covered the floor, ceilings and wall, eliminating any form of light. Medusa tsk, before closing and opening her eyes. She began to spread her magic thought the area, allowing her to get a feel for the area.

While she couldn't see much, her snakes were able to. Her snakes scanned the area, ready picking up even the slightest movement. It was then that her snakes hissed, and, a sudden shift in the air.

Medusa quickly jumped back, narrowly avoiding a sword slash to her neck. Quick on her feet, Medusa began to narrowly avoided lightning fast attacks, relying purely on instincts, and her snakes warnings.

She backfilled away, putting distance in between her, and who her attacker was. "Come out who ever you are, an face me you coward,"

Medusa heard a dark, feminine chuckled, echo though out the empty space. The chuckled came from all directions, causing a chill to run down Medusa back. She jumped back, dodging another slash aimed at her throat.

'I can't sense her at all, an this room is abnormally dark, almost like a void,' Medusa thought.

Medusa thought were interrupted, as she was forced to dodge another attack, which nicked the side of her uniform. Quick on her toes, Medusa dodged a flurry of strikes.

"Void"

Medusa heard those words, as if they were echoing in her ear. Her vision went completely black, as her hearing vanished. She could no longer smell, or communicate with snakes. It was as if she had lost all her sense.

Another strike came, this time much faster, and stronger. Medusa's body jerked in pain, as the skin on her right collar bone was torn into. Red blood sprayed everywhere, dripping down Medusa's arm.

'I can't see, smell, hear, or even taste the blood in my mouth, But,' Medusa's eyes scanned over the endless darkness. 'The pain I feel means I still have my sense of touch,'

'Has she given up,' The feminine voiced asked herself, before grinning evilly. 'Then I'll make her feel to despair, before I end her,'

Medusa closed her eyes, and stood still. Her body relaxed, as her breath slowed. Her fingers muscles contracted, nails into daggers. She braced her body, preparing for the next attack.

Medusa stood seemingly helpless, as her attacker relentlessly ravaged her, with brutal slash's. Medusa's blood began to stain the ground, as her opponent ripped, and tear her beautiful skin, but like did she know, Medusa was adapting.