Meeting

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic.

3rd POV

Izuku and medusa looked from a glass window at Levios. He had taken the most damage during the USJ attack and was still holding on strong.

Izuku opened the door to his room before he walked inside leaving Medusa to wait for him. Izuku stood on his brothers bedside as a tear fell down his eyes.

"This is my fault,"Izuku whispered to himself as more tears fell from his face. "This is my fault so I'll fix it," Izuku said as he placed his hand on top of levios head.

The room began to glow as Izuku began to surge his magic energy into levios. "With my power I order you heal" Izuku chanted as Levios began to glow.

Magic began to swirl around the room as Levios injuries began to heal. The glow faded as Izuku feel to one knee. Medusa entered the room rushing to a Izuku side.

"Izuku are you ok" She asked as she held Izuku hand. "Don't worry I'm fine just a tried" Izuku said as he held her hand.

The two heard a low groan from levios as his most serious wounds had been healed only leaving him with a few broken ribs and a mild concussion.

Izuku rose to his feet with the help of Medusa. "Let's teleport him back home. The healers home will be able to heal him better then I can," Izuku said getting a nod from his mate.

Izuki pulled out his key before focusing magic into it. The room began to glow as a portal formed under Levios bed and the serpent couple.

Serpent world

The group reappeared in medical area Leviathan castle where medics immediately took Levios and began to heal him.

"Medusa, I want you to go and inform your fathers on the events that have transpired today," Izuku said getting a nod from his mate.

Izuku himself left leviathan and went toward Leon castle. Upon opening the door Izuku was meet with Anna and Leon where were enjoying a cup of tea and to there left was akame who sleeping on Anna lap.

The two looked at Izuku noticing his bandaged arms and legs, his puffy eyes and the large amount of unshed tears his eyes held. The couple immediately ran over to there soon as this sight could only remind them of Izuku when they first meet.

The two immediately brought Izuku in a hug. Izuku hugged them tight as tears ran down his face. Then it hit the two, where was Levios.

"Izuku, where's your brother," Leon asked. Izuku tears began to fall harder as he began to explain everything that had happened yesterday.

A week later.

Sitting face to face Leviathan and Izuku face the king of the Phoenix faction Azar Flameheart and his son Ignis flame heart.

Izuku and Ignis locked eyes before nodding at each other knowing that they'll be the ones doing most of the talking.

Azar Flameheart was a massive man who matched Leviathan in height. His eyes were scarlet red like his sons while his hairs was a cold black. He wore a red kimono with two arm brackets while his sword was against his side.

"Leviathan is what my son tells me true?" The man asked in a rather serious tone. "Yes, for what I've been told the fairy's have began to attack other nation's but I don't have everything," Leviathan said.

"From what we heard their planing on using earth realm as a battleground and what some research we've done it appears that their converting humans into fairy's to use as soldiers," Azar said shocking the two serpents.