This is why i'm royality

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic.

3rd POV

"Izuku Serpentine, the next in line for the serpent kings throne"He said spewing out malice. "My name is ignis Flameheart, the next in line for the Phoenix throne"He said.

"A few months ago you were in a confrontation with my brother and you ended up hurting him severely, as payment I'll make sure you DESTROY YOU"

He wore a red colored kasaya that covers one-half of his body while the other half is exposed. A orange sash is also tied around the upper part of the garb that streaks to hip to go with one around his waist as well. He had long black feather like tattoos running down his shoulders to his wrist.

His 40 foot wide wings nearly blocked out the sun with their enormous size. His eyes were a blazing crimson red. His scarlet hair was flowing wildly as he held a sinister smile. He tossed his sword aside in favor of his fist.

While his opponents may have had held an sadistic smile Izuku held and rather clam demeanor. Green scales began to cover Izuku as his tail formed.

Izuku looked at him with cold eyes but behind his cold eyes were an raging inferno. Izuku dropped his lancer as wind began to channel around his hand up to his elbows.

Without a word the two disappeared reappearing half way. The fist connected with each other's causing a clouds to part.

Both step back testing each other out. Izuku reeled back his fist hitting him square in the face but to his surprise ignis didn't budge.

"Was that supposed to hurt"He said with an cocky smirk."Piss of you flame bitch"Izuku said annoyed.

Izuku suddenly felt pain in his chest as ignis punched him. "I'll inform you that I'm nothing like my brother"Ignis said.

Izuku looked up at him before smiling. Two logos began to appear above the two. One was of a crimson flame bird with its majestic wings full exposed while the other was a two headed serpent with green scales and venomous black eyes.

Izuku and Ignis soon fizzed out of visions as only glimpses of the two could be seen. Shockwaves riddles the sky as their battle continued.

Neither Izuku or Ignis could get the upper hand on each other. Izuku was faster and more agile while Ignis was physically stronger and more durable then izuku.

Izuku or Ignis wouldn't admit it but they were starting to have a mutual respect for each other's strength but unfortunately this battle would end with on of the other either dead or severely crippled.

Izuku vanished behind Ignis as he began to channel magic. "Giants water shuriken"Izuku said. Blades of water began to form around Izuku before being launched toward the Ignis at shocking speeds.

Ignis channel flames to his right arm before waving his arm to the left unleashing a wave of flames neutralizing the attack.

A byproduct of Ignis attack was that a fog began to form surrounding Ignis. Suddenly multiple Izuku appeared around him only to be destroyed by Ignis flames.

The fog began to thicken to a point where ignis could hardly see a foot in front of him. Suddenly he felt pain riddle his body.

He knew this was izuku using the fog to his advantage but two could play this game.

Izuku went for another attack but jumped back outside the fog a sudden spike of magic frightened him.

The fog began to glow as sparks could be seen from the inside. Instantly Izuku created a barrier of wind around him.