First day

I do not own my hero academia. The idea for a serpent Izuku was not mine but I've changed the plot. Also @offical_insomniacx I love you're comments there really funny and brighten up my day also @campGarbage yours, and many more the comments makes my day during this pandemic.

3rd POV
Izuku woke up in his room within Leon castle. Izuku felt something heavily on his chest. He looked down to see guardians had grew slightly in size and have become heavier as he rested on izuku chest.

Guardian eyes opens as he slither off his owner onto a heat rock next to Izuku bed.

Izuku reluctantly got out of his bed as he enters his shower.

After shower izuku put on his school uniform but loosen his tie and undid the tip bottom. Izuku exited his room to see levios had his uniform the same way.

Both smirked at each other before going toward the dining room where Anna, akame, and Leon waiting for the two. Both sat down were Anna put a plate of pancakes.

Leon began to scarf down his pancakes which lead to Izuku and levios doing the same which caused akame to following in there foot steps.

Anna looked at the group in a bit of disgusted but she was happy that they loved her cooking so much they ate it like wild lions on a hungry day.

Anna ate her pancake in a more civilized manner then the rest of her family.

Izuku/lance and Levios waved as they walked off toward leviathan's castles to get medusa.

Unfortunately medusa took 2 hours to get ready. Izuku blushed at his good she looked in a uniform.

Medusa gave Izuku a kiss on the lips which izuku replicated. "Can you two not do that in front me" levios asked. The two blushed but quickly calmed down taking hand. "Ready to go" izuku asked. Both nodded as izuku took out his key and teleported them away.

The group reappeared in front of ua lucky on the other side of the gate which had just closed. "I suggest you kid hurry if the gates closing you only have 5 minute left to get to class" the gate keeper said.

Class 1A pov

Aizawa had just risen out of his sleeping bag and was about to explain the quirk test but stop when he heard multiple fast foot step.

Bursting through the door the class could see izuku, levios and medusa panting heavy. "Damnit medusa -pant-why did you take -pant-2 hours to get ready" levios said between pants.

Medusa grumbled under her breath while izuku scanning the class. "Hmm it seem you 3 are late extra homework" Aizawa says.

The three grumbled. "Ok now that everyone put these uniforms on very going to be doing a quirk assessment test" Aizawa says.

"Wait what about orientation" ochako said, she wasn't expecting a quirk test seeing that she barely survived the entrance exams.

"Here at ua the the teachers are allowed to teach the student the however they feel now put these on an go" Aizawa says.

The students began to change while izuku, medusa and levios began to leave.

"Wait you guys are listing to him" a red hair teen asked.

"Wel yeah he is the teacher after all so he's in charge" levios says With izuku and medusa Nodding"

"I likes you three already" Aizawa says what a grin.

The class then exits going into there respective Changing rooms.

Boys locker rooms
Izuku and levios both walk into the changing room completely ignoring everyone.