Party part 2 king awaking

I ado not own my hero academia an serpent izuku was not my idea but I've put my own spin onto the subject.

3rd POV
Izuku, medusa and levios walked into a mansion which was decorated with many birthday signs and and loud music playing. "Izuku where are we" levios asked. "We're at a party for a guy name Johnny it's his birthday" izuku said. "I see I wonder what inside" medusa said. The group walked inside to see multiple people dancing and having fun there were people with all different types of appearances. Levios and medusa were interested in finding out with other humans like izuku looked like but now they know. The group went out into the dance floor were izuku and medusa stared dancing while levios started dancing with a brown hair girl. Izuku ,medusa levios kept dancing till the songs ended and Johnny was in front of a ring. "Ok people for everyone who thinks there strong we're going to be having fights but these fights will be broadcast one national tv for everyone to see, we have pro hero's here to supervise the fights so for everyone who wants to fight sign this safety Weaver and get a number" Johnny said. Izuku decided to fight, he signed the weaver he was given a fighting number of 4. A camera crew as they started filming.

Yagi household pov

The yagi along with the bakugou's and todoroki's along with Torino and a few of Toshinori which were the pro hero eraserhead and the principal of UA who were there to review the recommendations of Izumi, shoto and shoka while Toshinori friend David shield and his daughter were there to see if izuku can join there researching team seeing Izuku insane spike in intelligence. Inko then turned the channel to a special show that was coming on for one knight which. As she turned the channel the group say a teen in a black suit. "Ok lady's and gentlemen an all viewer toady we have many fights prepared for everyone today as you're host my name is Johnny and for the first fight can we have numbers 3 and 4 come to the area" Johnny said.

Izuku pov
I look at my number to see I have 4. I walk to the stage is I see who I'm fighting, he was 7 foot tail with red bird wings, red eyes and long red hair. He was wearing shorts with black gloves. I  walked toward the Connor with my number as two people were there. "Gloves or bandages" he asked. "Bandages" I replied. He warps my hand in bandages I then took of my black leather jacket then my shirt showing my well tone 8 pack and defined muscles. I look at the crowd to see some of the girl's with nosebleeds while medusa face was blushing madly, I smirk before blowing a kiss her way which caused her to look away blushing while levios falls on his side laughing. "Let's see people who will win this fight this is a no holds bar fight with quirks allowed the fight stops when someone is knocked out,give up or is thrown out of the ring"Johnny said. A bell is then rung as izuku and the other guy walk toward each other. I got into my fighting style I created , It had the flexibility and movement of serpent style but had more of a boxer style in it. I  started to do short jumps up and down getting my legs ready as my opponent did the same. Me and my opponents stared each other down as we started to circle each other. Eventually the red head got impatiens and started throwing punches toward me. My fighting style made me look like i wasn't even ready but to the surprise of most I  easily dodge every strike. I  continue to dodge each and every hit as my opponents got more and more angry increasing the pace of each attack but failing to land any. I kept my  eyes  focused on each punch. Eventually the guy overshot on of his punches and that was all it took. With blazing speed I blitzed pass his guard and landed a devastating haymaker to the guys face bashing it in and breaking his nose. As his body it the ground it bounced back off the ground from the force. I stood there looking over his body an as I turned around but my sharp sense told me to jump to the left. Quickly jumping I was able to dodge a swords strike from yen guy. It had seem that he used his quirk to make a fire sword but something didn't seem right I could sense magic coming off him as his hand were sat ablaze with fire. I turned my attention back toward him as he began another full on assault toward me. I was barely able to keep up with his destructive sword slashes. Even though I wanted to use my magic I knew that my secret would be out or at least everyone would think I had a quirk but it seem he was trying to kill me. I lose focus and he used this landing a powerful punch into my mid section. My body was launched backward but before I could adjust myself he grabbed my leg and started repeatedly bashing my body side to side like a helpless rag doll as the crowd cheered. I was able to see that the hero's that were supposed to stop the match were being payed to not intervene. My blood boiled as I look to see medusa on the verge of tears and levios being helpless to break the grip of a at least 20 guys barely holding him down. My opponents throw me into the ground before stomping by stomach and kicking me into the iron bar fence as my body fall toward the ground. I cough up a mouthful of blood as he grabbed me by my hair and brought my ear to his mouth as he whisper into my ear"Now that I've beaten you I'll be taking that pretty girlfriend ox  yours" he said. This got my blood boiling.