Disappeared

(Soyeon's POV)

We got straight to action. I called our manager to tell her our plan. The rest of the girls were brainstorming stuff and wrote it on paper. 

"Can we really pull it off?" My manager asked. I confidently responded yes, but honestly, I'm not too sure. "Ok, sure. But what if it's not enough?" This time her voice was soft and quiet, and she was whispering.

"It will be. Trust me." I said.

"Ok. We will tell the public tomorrow that Miyeon left the group." It's amazing that we now had an excuse for Miyeon's random disappearance. At least that was out of the way now. But we still had more to worry about. Like our future plans for work, or what we will do if fans ask us why Miyeon left. But it was hard to accomplish anything without Miyeon. This made me realize how much I needed her for emotional support. She was just like an older sister. I would never have been this grateful. Sometimes, the only why to reconize love is to lose love. But it proccess is so painful. Still, I tried to make it seem like I was strong, even when I wasn't. The thing I need the most now is love, but love from Miyeon. I'm going through this all without sharing my feelings with everyone. As a leader, I'm supposed to make it through all my hardships and bring warmth to the other members. But how? How, when I was in desolation myself?

I crawled into bed as I soothed myself to take a nap. Recently I haven't been getting enough sleep. Life was always in a hurry, in a rush. I felt like I need to slow down. Taking a nap? I probably wouldn't help much, but it did make me feel more energized and at peace. Just as I was slipping away into sleep, I heard screaming outside my door. I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"I can't do that! I just can't!" A voice that seemed like Minnie shouted.

"Well I'm going, even if you won't. But I'm just saying..." I was convinced this was Shuhua's voice. Oh no. They're fighting again? Our dorms have been very chaotic ever since Miyeon left us. Minnie and Shuhua? One second they could be hugging each other, and the next they could be yelling at each other. Soojin seemed to be very chill though, so she's not one of my concerns. Yuqi...Yuqi was quite the opposite, but she's gone for now. Miyeon. Miyeon had been the glue the held us together the whole time. How much I missed her...

Minnie and Shuhua's voices shot me back to reality.

"Why are you so stupid? Do you even know what you're about to do?" Minnie almost never said rude stuff like this to anyone. She must be really mad. I got out of bed and went to resolve the problem.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. Seeing me, Shuhua quickly put something behind her back, and Minnie also covered it on purpose. "What's that?"

"Nothing." She walked away, still hiding the item, and Minnie followed. And just like that, they were gone. It's hard to believe Minnie was older than me. Why did she seem so immature sometimes? I ignored them, as I was too tired to care. They're probably arguing about some silly thing again. I'm sure it's nothing. I went back to sleeping, but when I woke up, Shuhua and Minnie were nowhere to be seen.