Because Of Me

(Shuhua's POV)

So, that was that. Miyeon's life was going to be like this. Terrible. Maybe coming to the moon was a mistake after all. I mean, I guess if Miyeon was suffering, I would be willing to suffer with her. But to this extent? I don't know. I could come and stay in the moon forever, but that wouldn't change a single thing. My life had no value or importance in the moon. I loved Miyeon, and I had proved that by coming here. But there was no reason to prove so. Miyeon already knew, even if she couldn't see me. Maybe Minnie was right about not coming here because of the rest of the (G)I-DLE members too. I haven't really thought about them feeling sad because we were all gone. How much dread we must have caused. 

All because of me. There was no one else to blame but me, and I hated myself for this. I didn't think thoroughly enough before. I acted too fast, and I wasn't cautious with my actions. I thought that because I was with Miyeon forever, I would be happy. How wrong I was. I've learned a valuable lesson. That sometimes love won't always give you happiness, even if it is true love. But to this point, lessons don't even matter anymore. It's not like I will need them now. I wish I could rewind back in time and stop all the drama. But of course, it was too late now. Now, all I could do was wait for my boring and painful life to end eventually...

But I can't think this way. I have already come here, and I can't do anything else. So why not use this fact to its best? No. Still no. I could think of absolutely nothing to make the situation better. I had already tried thinking positively, but there was nothing good about this. 

No. A thought hit. I could commit suicide. But it's not worth it. Or is it? I have worked so hard in my life just to come to the moon and die? Yet life would be worse than death here. I have to let Minnie know first. Miyeon definitely can't die with that potion she drank, but at least Minnie could be released from this curse. But I have to remind myself again, that all this was because of my foolishness. I came all the way here to be under the curse with Miyeon, and I now want to break the curse. Nonsense.