No One Can Help

(Soojin's POV)

"Soojin unnie! Where are Minnie and Shuhua?" Soyeon asked in a frantic voice. I shrugged, concerned why she was so worried. I just came back from a trip to the grocery store, and Soyeon was sweating all over the place.

"Is something wrong?" 

"Yes, something's for sure wrong!" I tried to calm Soyeon down by first offering her a glass of water. Then I asked her to calmly tell me what was going on. "Well, I was just taking a nap, and I suddenly heard Shuhua and Minnie yelling at each other. I thought I was just their regular quarreling, but when I woke up, I couldn't find them." 

"Did you call them?" I asked. Soyeon shook her head and said, "No. Their phones were right here." Something was off. This seems a little creepy to me, but I tried not to let my mind think of all the terrible possibilities that could have happened.

"I think they're fine," I said, although I wasn't sure myself. "They might have just went somewhere together to make up, and forgot their phones. They do that a lot." Soyeon shook her head again.

"Yeah, maybe, but this time...I have a bad feeling for some reason." I totally understood the feeling she was talking about. 

"Let's call Yuqi. Maybe they were planning a surprise on us or something, and told Yuqi about it too." It wasn't until after I said that did I realize how stupid I sounded. That was such a small possibility it probably wasn't even worth considering. Soyeon didn't object though; I don't think she has a better idea. I called Yuqi, and she picked up almost immediately.

"Hello?" She said in a hurry.

"Yuqi-ah, we can't find Minnie and Shuhua."

"Ok...what do you want me to do?" She asked a little too innocently.

"I was just wondering whether you know where they are, but it seems like you don't," I said.

"Yeah, I have no idea. Anyway, I gotta go soon. I'm filming an interview." Yuqi responded.

"Ok. Bye-bye." And just like that, our call ended. So Yuqi doesn't know where they are either. What should we do now?

Soyeon looked like she was just about to freak out when her eyes landed on something and froze. I followed her eyes, and there, on the other table, was a tiny yellow sticky note.

"Is that possibly..." I started. I knew Soyeon was thinking the same thing, and she even beat me to it. She dashed to the table and unfolded the note. I watched as her whole body froze. Her eyes weren't even blinking. Was it from the shock? What happened? I also walked over and took a look at the note. On it, it read:

"This is from Minnie and Shuhua. We have left to be in the moon. We will be under a curse with Miyeon, but don't worry. We chose this path ourselves. We will always love you girls. Please tell this to Yuqi too. Thank you for all you've done." My mouth dropped. The note could not be fake. There was no reason for them to lie. That's what makes it scarier. Soyeon was starting to shake a little, while I was trying not to.

"Soojin unnie...what do we do now?" Soyeon asked.

"There's nothing we can do."