Trading Back Again

(Minnie's POV)

Shuhua just came back from the bathroom. At least that's what she says. I could tell from her face that she had cried. I wonder if it was because of what Miyeon said. Even I almost wanted to cry. Miyeon definitely could tell too. She asked Shuhua if she was okay, and Shuhua lost it. She burst out crying. 

"Shuhua..." Miyeon got closer to Shuhua and hugged her. She then whispered something that I couldn't hear. 

"It's because...because you were talking about your new life...and I thought..." Shuhua had to stop in between to try and control her tears. Miyeon nodded while still holding onto Shuhua tightly. 

'Stop it all. Please. '  I thought to no one in particular. This was too much. Too much for everyone. I just wanted to stop the whole thing...stop the whole thing?

"Unnie, did you say you had different magical potions?" I asked.

 Miyeon nodded and asked, "What?". 

"Can you show me all the potions?" And here we went, looking through all the potions. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing myself, but it's probably worth a try. Countless shelves of potions and books were in this separate room. It pretty much seemed like a witch's lab. The potions Miyeon owned varied in color and size, each labeled with Miyeon's neat handwritten tags. We were about done when my eyes landed on a small, blue potion. It was labeled, 'Rewinding Potion'

"What is this one?" I asked Miyeon. She took it off the shelf and studied it carefully. 

"It's supposed to let you rewind back in time. I remember there was something...dangerous about it, but I forgot what it was."

"So you're saying if you drink this, you will be back in time? On Earth?" Miyeon shrugged.

"I'm not quite sure..."

"We have to at least try. Miyeon unnie, are you okay with drinking this?" Miyeon's eyes widened and shook her head.

"There was something dangerous..." She repeated. "Also, why would I do that? The moon would have no ruler, and...well, only one person can drink it."

"That's okay. You would be with the other (G)I-DLE members and live a happy life. Shuhua and I can stay here." I glanced at Shuhua for confirmation, but it seemed like she wasn't sure what to do either.

"Okay. I'll do it. But...how long back does it go?" To be honest, I have no idea.

"It should be...fine." I was a risk-taker, but Miyeon? Not so much. But Miyeon still took a deep breath and gulped down the blue potion. In an instant, she disappeared, and our Miyeon left us forever, in return for her happiness.