01: Begin, Again.

what's the feeling of being left behind?

Probably being left behind by one person is really devastating. But what much more for Soobin who had been left behind by so many people as life continues and years passed by.

y/n is dead.

Beomgyu and their mom are dead.

All of those people he met way back then are all dead.

Except for him.

"It's been 40 years.... how long will I need to wait?" Soobin asked in sorrow, covering his face with his palm.

It has been 40 years since y/n died. 10 years after that, her mom soon followed after. Then Beomgyu, also died at the age of 40... It's been 20 years since Soobin had a conversation to someone he's closed to. Which was y/n's brother, Beomgyu.

It's very strange to think.... that even if he already gone through a lot and it's already been years of not dying, he's still waiting and it still hurts as hell. As if he's still being punished for the sin he had made before.

But like what he promised to y/n... he will wait for him. No matter how long it takes.

Being alone for almost 20 years.... he continued being the demon he is, but he's much acting humanely now since he already got used to it. However, he still kill people with bad doings, although everytime he kills, a flashback of y/n telling him he shouldn't kill people automatically comes back in his mind, like a scenario he will always longing to see for.

Being a lonely demon, he have to do things to make him productive while waiting for her to live again. He worked monotonously-- like a robot. He gains money by owning a company he worked hard for. Although he can just snapped his fingers there and turned everything into money, he didn't do it because he wants hardships before achievements.

Some of his employees were scared of how he's always looking young as if he never gets old. Well that's because, he never really gets old.

And this is him now, a 20 year old handsome boss of his own company. "y/n must be so proud of me"

He was driving home, clenching his grip onto the steering wheel while focusing on the road that is now filled with darkness everywhere. Only the headlights of his car are gleaming to give light on the ever long road.

Focusing his eyes on the road, he saw something that caught his eyes. A figure of a man pulling a lady onto some dark part of the long grasses, obviously having a plan to do something to her as the lady's eyes screams fear.

He heave a deep sigh of disbelief, as he turned on and off the headlights to catch their attention and stopped his car near them. 

Walking outside from his own car, the lady finally have the perfect timing to escape. She  run away from the dangerous guy who was pulling her out just minutes ago. As the guy just stayed at his position looking at Soobin with his flaming eyes. "Who the fvck are you!?"

Soobin looked down and shook his head disappointedly, "I'll give you three seconds to run. If you don't run, then it's your choice"

"3..." he started counting, but that didn't made the guy infront of him take a little back, instead he even shouted, "Who do you think you are!?"

"2..."

"I think you're the one who needs to run kid--"

"1...." he ended counting, as he shifted his eyes on the guy with his captivating flaming eyes. The guy was left into fear and shock.

"Say hello to hell now."

....