17

A pair of brown eyes watched Beomgyu in the most subtle manner as he was walking around the house while his arms crossed above his chest, looking around the spacious and luxurious house

"This is your house?" Beomgyu asked, and he couldn't hide it as well that he was amused to see how rich this kid is.

Beomgyu has been inside Soobin's house since the time where they all went home and rushed to their room to have a complete rest from the exhausting day they had. y/n and the two other guys already resting asleep as their body gave up to move any further this night. But Beomgyu and Soobin are the only men standing, because Soobin thinks that he also have to talk with Beomgyu about some few things.

"yeah" he simply answered with a shrug.

"you're a rich kid, huh?" Beomgyu chuckled as he was nodding his head still amused with the spacious living room.

"obviously richer than you." Soobin said nonchalantly, as he sat on the sofa and leaned his back on the comfortable back-support of it.

Beomgyu found himself laughing at what Soobin said and from what he reacted, obviously he have this small jealousy against him as he always try to get closer with y/n without knowing that he's eventually her brother. "Pfft. Are you still mad at me?"

Soobin looked up at him and didn't answered, instead he only looked away and hissed.  "Don't you ever forget that I'm the older brother of the girl you like. I have the rights whether to approve you to serenade her or not"

Beomgyu seemed to like the fact being an older brother of a girl who have such a rich and powerful suitor, somehow, he can tease Soobin all he wants without Soobin doing something painful to him. "pshh"

Soobin rolled his eyes in frustration as he just let beomgyu do whatever he wants inside his house. He can say that he missed the old Beomgyu, the Beomgyu who's always fun to be with and the Beomgyu who always dragged him along to watch some videos only adults can watch. But something has changed over the years of Beomgyu being reincarnated again just like y/n.

"say, Soobin. How much is your monthly income?" Beomgyu asked as he stopped walking and looked back to Soobin's direction

"what?" Soobin asked while his eyes squinting in confusion, confused on why he's suddenly asking random questions out of nowhere.

"How much is it?" Beomgyu asked again, that made Soobin's cleared his throat as he found out that Beomgyu was all serious about asking that question.

"I don't know. But I'm sure that I gain a lot of money more than spending it."

"what is your work by the way?" Beomgyu asked again, that made Soobin even more confused. "that's none of your damn business Beomgyu---"

"I see... you're hiding something" Beomgyu suspiciously said as his eyes squinting while looking at Soobin from head to toe as if he's trying to investigate something into him using his stares only.

Soobin's eyes widened and stuttered, "w-what!? No!"

Beomgyu stopped staring at him intensely, as he roamed his eyes around inside the living room again, then asked Soobin another question, "Moving on to the next question.... are you a virgin?"

Soobin's eyes completely widened, as he choke on his own saliva after hearing what he asked, "What kind of question is that!!!"

Beomgyu only shrugged innocently, while smiling mischievously at the thought of a simple question making a powerful demon blushed and embarrassed like that.
"I just want to know. I want my sister to marry an innocent virgin guy, just incase"

"y-yeah! I-i am!" Soobin answered shamelessly, while he looked down trying not to meet Beomgyu's eyes

"pfft"

"why are you laughing!?"

"I somehow think how are you able to resist the temptation for a hundred years.... wasn't that painful?" Beomgyu asked in a very perverted but innocent manner as he even put his index finger under his chin as if he was thinking so innocently, that somehow made Soobin think that even in a reincarnated Beomgyu version, he's still the same.

"W-what?" Soobin couldn't bare but to blush and be embarrassed at what he said, if he was the old Soobin that was still innocent, he will probably ask Beomgyu some questions to clear things up for him. But since he already lived enough years to know everything, he was a hundred percent sure about what Beomgyu is talking about.

"Anyways, you're good, I guess? But not as good as me, of course." Beomgyu said confidently, maintaining his cool straight posture while smirking triumphantly that made Soobin's face turned '-_-'

Is he here to insult me or what?

"besides, i'll be able to know you better as days passed by" from what Beomgyu just said, Soobin's eyes squinted in confusion as he looked up at him and asked,  "what do you mean?"

Beomgyu turned his back to face Soobin as the corner of his lips curved into a somehow unidentified kind of smile, as his mouth agape and said,  "i'm living here from now on"

....