14

.....

another morning came, when I woke up, I quickly ran to the bathroom to cleanse my oily face using the running water and even brushed my hair using a comb so that my brother will never call me a witch again.

And when I'm done, I quickly ran towards the door of my room and was about to open it to get some food but I suddenly heard someone talking outside of my room.

Eavesdropping isn't my hobby, but since I heard Beomgyu's voice calling my name, I moved my ears closely to the door so that I can hear what they are talking about.

"Psst! C'mon Soobin! Let's watch again while y/n and mom are still asleep" Beomgyu said almost whispering,

"Huh? What are we going to watch?" Asked Soobin.

"You know! The thing we watched last last night!" Beomgyu muttered, but this time he's almost yelling, probably getting irritated because of the innocent guy infront of him.

My eyes widened when I heard Beomgyu saying that, I'm not that dumb not to get what he's trying to say.

Pshh. This Beomgyu, aish. My hand touched the doorknob but I refused opening the door freely when I heard Soobin suddenly mentioning my name.

"No thanks. y/n said not to" he answered and I can tell just by hearing his voice that he's still wearing his infamous poker face.

Then I heard foot steps walking away from here, so I opened the door and saw my dumb brother in a total shock.

"Pfft" I controlled myself from laughing, but this is way too funny not to laugh about.

My brother looked at me, with a what-did-you-do-to-him-witch? look. So I stick out my tongue at him, which just earned a glare from him.

But then, I realized I still have to scold him for trying to destroy Soobin's innocence.

"Why are you still watching those kinds of adult movies!? Didn't Mom said you should stop it!?" I scolded my brother.

"Well I'm only watching it once a month now since I'm busy" he said while shrugging even tucking his hands in his pocket to make him look cool.

My blood is boiling, someone please stop me from hurting my brother.

"And why did you even watched it with Soobin!? You perverted animal----"

"Yeah yeah, you're not a man if you don't watch those adult videos----" before he can completely say what he's about to say, I quickly hit him hard on his nape, and I guess it's effective since his mouth is now shut.

"I'm going to tell this to mom!" I said as I stood up straight while confidently turning my back against on him.

But as expected, my coward brother stopped me.

"Yah! Please my beautiful little sister, please let it slide this time!" Beomgyu pleaded, while holding my wrist and showing me that cute face which made my blood boiled even more.

"Give me 200 bucks" I said as I lend my palm infront of his face as if I'm waiting for the money.

"What!? How can a student afford that----"

"Oh well, I think I need to wake up Mom now" I warned him a little so that he can finally give up.

And then I'm right.

"Fine! Fine! Pshh" he groaned then threw my hand harshly, and rolled his eyes on me.

I only smiled victoriously at him while I saw him getting some money inside his wallet.

Then he handed me the 200 bucks. I was a bit confused on how this guy have 200 bucks but it got nothing to do with me, so I don't care at all.

"Thank you!" I said as I hummed while blissfully walking away from him.

.......

"Easy money" I mumbled while counting the money Beomgyu gave me a moment ago while walking upstairs to my room.

"What the heck!? It's only 127 bucks! That Beomgyu guy is really a scam!!!" I clenched my fist in anger, at this very moment, I badly want to hurt that guy right now.

I was about to ran towards Beomgyu's room, but my eyes caught my room's door slightly open when infact I closed it earlier.

I slowly walked towards my room, and slowly opened the door just to see Soobin staring at my cabinet's wall where Yeonjun's pictures can be seen.
I even stick my edited picture of me and Yeonjun since I haven't got the chance to atleast take a picture with him.

"S-soobin! Why are you here?" I asked , I didn't dare to atleast stop him since I know it's too late now and he probably be thinking that I'm a crazy fangirl of my own crush.

But instead of answering my question, he asked back, "Do you like Yeonjun?"

Usually, when people ask me that, I can freely say 'yes' without any hesitation. But when Soobin asked that, why am I having a second thought of answering him?

"Do you wanna know the reason why I killed myself before?" He asked  out of nowhere, I gulped when he suddenly looked at my direction.

And because I'm real curious, I nodded.

"come here, sit down" he stated, as he walked towards my bed and sat on it, then he tap a specific space on my bed, and I assume he's telling me to sit  beside him. So I did.

I walked towards him and sat, as I curiously asked, "why?"

A smile crept on his handsome face before answering,

"I used to like a girl, or I can even say that she's my first love... but things didn't turned out the way I expected it to be.." I heard him pause for a moment, so instead of asking him too many questions that are now circling in my head, I chose to listen quietly.

I thought it was a cute story since it was about first love, but my smile soon faded when I heard him mumbling......

"Because honestly..... she's inlove with someone else"

.........