18

"No." Soobin said in a nonchalant tone as he dragged Beomgyu along towards the main door as he pushed him away harshly that made him left no choice but to land his butt outside Soobin's house.

"Wait!!! But why!?" Beomgyu asked in annoyance, stopping the door from further closing by blocking his feet on the entrance.

"This isn't an orphanage for adults" Soobin said with a blank face as he tried to push the door close but was stopped by Beomgyu's feet.

"But I'm still a teen!" Beomgyu denied defensively as he pushed his feet as hard as he can to open the door as wide enough for him to walk inside, but Soobin wasn't giving up just like him.

"But you watch adult videos, right?" He asked to Beomgyu with the same expressionless face he gave him.

"Y-yeah but--"

"Then that makes you an adult" Soobin hypothetically said without letting Beomgyu explain any further as he was about to fully exert all his strength to close the door but he stopped mid way when he heard a familiar girl's voice speaking behind him.

Beomgyu's eyes widened and glimmered in happiness as he saw y/n behind Soobin looking down at him with eyes squinting confusedly,  "Is that Beomgyu?"

"Y-yeah! It's me! Help!" Beomgyu exaggeratedly said, sounding as if he was the real victim here as he reached out his hand and lend it to y/n for her to help him, fortunately, she did helped the helpless Beomgyu to stand up that made Beomgyu in able to walk inside Soobin's house again.

Beomgyu smiled at y/n and thanked her, but as soon as he shifted his eyes at Soobin, his smile soon faded when he saw him glaring at him that made him shivered in fear, so he quickly run towards y/n and hide behind her.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your home by now?"  y/n asked as her eyes squinting in confusion on why Beomgyu was hiding behind her back as if he wants to protect him from a predator particularly from Soobin.

"I told Soobin that from now on, I'll live here in his house. But he pushed me away" Beomgyu said while pouting in a childish way, even hanging onto y/n's sleeve while pointing at Soobin as if he was some kind of kid who's confronting his own mother about the other kid who fought with him.

y/n's eyes widened with what he said, shocked to hear that he's planning to live inside Soobin's house as well. Although she have no rights to whether decide to let him or not because in the first place, it was Soobin's house not hers. "Y-you're living here?"

"Yep! Can you somehow ask him to let me live here? Please?" Beomgyu begged as he placed his hands together, smiling as wide as he can to please y/n.

She looked down at him, and blinked. As much as she wanted to let him live in the same roof as her because the more the merrier, she couldn't really decide for herself and let Soobin have that decision. But just by hearing them fight earlier, it does look like Soobin has no plan on letting Beomgyu live in his house.

"Ah hehe, I don't really have the right to decide. This is his house" y/n uttered pointing out Soobin who's now crossing his arms, all chest out as he smirked triumphantly on Beomgyu.

Beomgyu diverted his eyes to Soobin, what made him hissed in frustration is when he saw Soobin obviously mocking him. "Aish! Fine" He sighed loudly, accepting his defeat as he released y/n's sleeve away from his grip, and stood up straight heading on the way to the exit.

But before Beomgyu can completely leave the house, Beomgyu stopped right across Soobin as he made an eye contact with his serious eyes, "Make sure she's safe"

Soobin wasn't surprised to what he said at all, since he knew Beomgyu very well as a good protective older brother to y/n ever since. He might have not able to show it to her, but they all knew how much Beomgyu treasure his sister.

Beomgyu smiled sincerely when he saw Soobin only nodded without even saying any word, but that was enough for him to trust Soobin with all his might. Beomgyu started walking outside, as Soobin headed towards y/n who's now looking all anxious at the sight of Beomgyu leaving.

Soobin probably had noticed how y/n's eyes was completely disappointed, so he asked her, "do you want him to live here in our home?"

She startled in shocked and almost jolted at the sudden question, "our?"

Soobin innocently nodded, clearly have no idea that what he said made y/n's heart pound wildly. "Yeah. What's mine is yours as well"

y/n gulped as she looked away, not wanting to further look into his eyes and made eye contact with him. She feels like the more she looked into his eyes, the more he will notice how much he gave so much impact to her.

"A-ah, It's your decision. But what if Beomgyu was just seeking for shelter? What if he's really homeless?" y/n changed the topic, as she thanked all the gods for managing to get away from the awkward atmosphere brought by what happened just few seconds ago.

"I don't think he's homeless. He has such better clothes than I have" Soobin said while looking down to his faded tshirt. As y/n looked at his clothes as well when he said that, y/n couldn't help but to laugh seeing him conscious about what he's wearing right now compare to what Beomgyu's wearing as of the moment.

"You're right. maybe he's not homeless, but he have for sure a reason why he wants to live here" y/n looked back again to Beomgyu who's now slowly walking outside Soobin's backyard, obviously walking slowly than a snail, still hoping that Soobin's decision will still change.

It's because of you... Soobin thought while looking down at y/n who's now looking suspiciously at the slow Beomgyu outside. He heave a deep sigh of defeat, as he retorted, "Fine."

y/n's eyes widened as she diverted her eyes up to see Soobin only to find out that Soobin is now heading towards the door and yelling to Beomgyu, "Psst Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu without hesitation stopped walking when he heard someone calling his name, as he turned his back around to face that someone who called him, "why?"

"Get inside now, before I change my mind" Soobin said in a very expressionless manner, as he turned his back around and walked upstairs to his room, leaving y/n and Beomgyu with a smile on their faces.

"I knew it! No one could ever resist my cute smile!" Beomgyu proudly said to himself as he rushed inside the house where he will be going to live as long as he want to.

y/n looked up to Soobin who's now walking his way up the stairs and found herself smiling at the thought of... He's really a good demon, and it shows.

......