23

A/N: someone just said that this story is one of the best Soobin ff, (i know she might be bluffing me) but WAHHHH thank you! One appreciation means A LOT to me!!

....

Soobin felt his anger bubbling up his head, as his fist clutched into mixed of anger and jitters.

"H-how...." the only word Soobin said, still in shock because of what he found out about Yeonjun.

and now he realized why he got beaten up real bad when they fought before. No human being has ever win over Soobin, this explains why he lost against Yeonjun.

"I see fear in your eyes.." Yeonjun muttered while staring straight at Soobin's eyes.

Luckily, there weren't many people in the hallway, just the two of them. So if ever they held a fight there, no one except them will ever witness it.

"Fear of me? Or fear that I might take her away from you again?" His older brother asked in a fearsome tone, still a smirk plastered on his face.

Soobin realized he was biting his bottom lip too much, he winced because of the stinging sensation the blood and the wound caused in his lips.

"Don't... hurt her" Soobin mumbled, while looking down to his fist that are now trembling.

Yeonjun was a bit surprise, seeing how much Soobin changed in just a span of months living with y/n. He became, more likely a human instead of being a demon he is.

"You look humanly now" Yeonjun proudly said while patting Soobin's shoulder, just like what he always do before.

Soobin pushed his hand away from his shoulder, as he gave his brother a death glare.

Yeonjun let out a small chuckle, while looking at his hand which Soobin pushed just a moment ago.

"I heard you don't have powers, ei? Is it because you're weak?" Yeonjun scoffed mockingly, which made Soobin's ears even more heated up in anger.

"Look brother, what if, you give her to me again. And I promise not to hurt her, sounds fun?" Yeonjun made a deal.

Soobin was about to answer, and disagree to whatever nonsense his brother talking, and Soobin's face went all puzzled and clueless when Yeonjun suddenly bursted out laughing.

"What---"

"Geez bro! You look really scared as hell! I'm just kidding anyway" Yeonjun uttered while laughing.

Soobin's eyes squinted in confusion, as he looked infront at his brother who is still laughing until now.

Yeonjun flashed a smile, while moving closer to Soobin's ears to whisper something....

"Don't worry bro, I won't get in your way" Yeonjun mumbled with assurance, which made Soobin stopped until Yeonjun left Soobin speechless and clueless

Yeonjun walked towards the opposite side away from Soobin, while Soobin was still standing there in his position, thinking hard enough if he can trust what Yeonjun said or not.

Yeonjun accepting his defeat?

Hell no.

Soobin immediately ran back towards y/n's room, and thankfully, he saw her there, but with someone he's afraid of competing with. Because everytime he's fighting with him, he always lose.

y/n smiled at Yeonjun, and only Soobin knows how much he envy his brother being infront of y/n smiling widely like that.

She does look like she's inlove. Soobin thought, and this time, he felt again the pain he had felt before.

The past keeps on repeating itself. He's still in pain again, seeing the girl that he likes liking someone else. But he knew that the past might happen again, so might as well do the thing he had always been wanting to do ever since.

When he saw them bidding their goodbyes, and Yeonjun finally walked away from y/n.

This is the time, Soobin ran towards her and held her hand, making her flinch in shock.

Y/n was about to greet him, but he cut her off my asking,

"A-are you really inlove with Yeonjun?" Soobin asked suddenly, which made y/n took a step backward surprised at what Soobin's acting all up now.

y/n's eyes even squinted when she saw blood dripping on Soobin's lips.

"Wait--- you have blood on your lips---"

"Just answer it!" Soobin accidentally raised his voice, as a sound of cracking clearly be heard from his tone.

y/n gulped, when she shifted her eyes up to Soobin, only to find out that his eyes are getting all teary.

she couldn't help but to look away, she couldn't stand looking at those teary eyes even in just one second.

But the thing y/n's eyes widened the most, is when Soobin pulled her into a tight hug, before saying words that made y/n's heart beats so fast.

"Please y/n, fall inlove with me instead."

.......