08

......

"psst girlfriend" no don't look at him y/n, don't look at him.

"Is he calling you?" Yeonjun asked while pointing behind me, probably referring to Soobin.

I continue smiling widely infront of Yeonjun, pretending not to hear anyone but him.

"Hehehe who? I don't hear anything----"

"Psst y/n" Soobin called me even plucking me on my shoulder to get my attention.

I saw Yeonjun's eyes squinted while looking at Soobin. They are classmates, right? It seems like they won't get along just by looking at these two.

"y/n, you didn't told me you have a boyfriend now" Yeonjun said while awkwardly laughing and awkwardly scratching his nape.

That's because even me didn't know that I have a boyfriend -_-

"No no! He's not my boyfriend. He was referring to a friend but a girl. So he calls me girl SPACE friend" I explained while beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead.

I just hope he understand what I'm trying to explain here. This Soobin guy makes it worst.

"Oh.... so I can call you my girlfriend too?" Yeonjun asked while letting out a small but very very handsome chuckle.

He will never knew how much that made my heart explode and he will never knew that what he said is a double meaning for me.

i was about to say something but then this weird Soobin guy just said something that made my jaw dropped.

"y/n is my girlfriend. You can't call her that too" Soobin uttered without even showing expression on his face, I don't know if he's sincere or joking.

"Ahh hehe right. I'm sorry. Please excuse me, Sir Kim might be probably waiting for me now. Bye y/n" Yeonjun asked then flashed a smile.

My heart just did a thing when he smiled at me.

While looking at Yeonjun who's now walking away from us, suddenly Soobin blocked my sight by placing a paperbag infront of my face.

"I forgot to give you this. Mom said you should eat breakfast" Soobin said while giving me the paperbag.

I was about to open it, but then my mind suddenly processed what he just said.

"Wait... Mom? Did you just called my mom, your mom?" I asked unbelievably, seriously, this guy is really weird and innocent. I'm starting to get confuse now if he's really a demon or not.

"Yes. Mom" he answered, and here he goes again with that expressionless face he always make.

I rolled my eyes on him, couldn't believe that me, my brother and my mom will about to raise an innocent demon from now on.

......

Waiting for the teacher, my classmates are now in their own world, some are chitchatting with their circle of friends and some prefer to be alone just like me.

I don't have any friends, except for my brother, myself, and yeah I guess I can count Soobin in since he's now calling me his girl friend.

Inshort, I'm a nobody. I even think that no one will ever notice if I'm gone.

"Did you saw that transfer student? He's so cute, right?" My classmate squealed which made me look at them because they are too noisy to not make a scene.

"I heard his name is Soobin, they even saw him walking with y/n earlier" my eyes widened when I heard my name. I quickly looked away when they all looked at my direction.

Aish. What now?

"Hey y/n!" One of my classmate called me, her name is Amkae (A/N: Amkae 암캐 means 'bitch' in korean)

I slowly looked up just so see them all staring and now infront of me. Most of them are girls, they are friends with Amkae.

"W-why?" I asked nervously.

Amkae probably is the queenbee of this school, except for being pretty, she always get what she wants. Even boys that she wants to play with. She even bully me a lot since she know that I'm weak and I can't even complain to any teachers because they won't believe me after all. Inshort, her name really suits her.

"I heard you're friends with Soobin." She said even sitting on my desk comfortably as if my desk is some kind of chair photoshoot.

"K-kinda..." I answered.

"Do you wanna be friends with us too?" Amkae asked with a smile on her face.

I looked up at her, usually just by seeing at someone's eyes you can tell whether they are sincere or not. But just seeing her eyes, why does it feels like she's sincere about it?

"H-huh? Me?"

.........

No one's PoV

When the bell rang means it's dismissal time, y/n got out of the room with her 'new friends' without knowing that Soobin and Beomgyu are now waiting for her outside of her room.

"Hey sis!" Beomgyu called her while waving his hands once he saw y/n walking out of the room.

"Oh... I have to go now! You all take care!" She said as she smiled at her 'new friends'

"Okay! See you tomorrow y/n!" Amkae and her other friends say before leaving and walking on the opposite way. While y/n run towards Soobin and Beomgyu.

"Let's go now!" Y/n cheerfully suggested.

"Wow. You have new friends now?" Beomgyu asked while smiling at her.

"Yeah, kinda." Y/n muttered while awkwardly smiling at them.

On the other hand, Soobin was still standing there, looking back at those girls whom y/n just called her 'new friends'.

..........