15

"Should we get more ladies like her outside? I think boss won't be satisfied enough if he sees that we only had to get one girl tonight" y/n's eyes slowly opened as she heard noises coming from behind her

Once she opened her eyes, her eyes widened as soon as she saw her feet all tied up, as well as her hands being tied on the pillar she's laying her back on. She can't even speak, as she noticed that her lips is being covered by a tape that prevents her from further shouting. Too soon, she realized and remembered what happened now, she had been abducted by some weirdos who unexpectedly kidnapped her outside of Soobin's house.

She badly wants to escape, but knowing that all parts of her body that can help her from escaping are now tied makes it impossible. Added with the fact that she doesn't even know where she is, it's dead corner. It's a hopeless case for her.

"She's enough for tonight. The citizens eyes are on us these days, if only you didn't messed up last week!" She shivered in fear as she heard again some noise coming from behind her, she couldn't even turned her back and face them because she can't move with all the tape and ties around her.

"pshh. I was just having fun!"

"You being horny will get us into trouble" just by listening with their conversation, she can tell that there are only two men who kidnapped her, although she can fight for herself, she couldn't as long as the ties are around her.

"Well, don't you think that girl we just kidnapped is cute? Can we just have a little fun?" her eyes widened the most with what she heard, the nerves inside her body rised up, as she gulped in fear with the thought that she's the one they are talking about.

"Shut the fvck up fvckboy, we need her alive" the guy, whom she supposed the older one said.

"I know I know! I won't kill her
anyway, I will just have some taste-- aww!"

"We're going now, wake her up!" The older guy said.

"Pshh fine!" she started panicking when she heard some foot steps coming towards her from behind, she doesn't know what to do, her mind completely malfunctioned at the thought of this abduction.

Too late for her to act asleep, she saw a guy in front of her, wearing a full mask that covers his face. But she could tell that with his built, his age is probably just years older than her. She also can tell from his voice that is obviously immature. "Oh look hyung! She's awake!"

Her eyes widened even more as she heard another big foot steps coming towards her from behind as she looked up when he saw that someone this guy just called his 'hyung' and just like this younger guy, he's also wearing a mask that covers his face. They are both holding a knife on their left hand, obviously planning it to use it on her if she doesn't do as what they told her to do so.

"Carry her to the van, we need to get going" the younger guy suddenly moved closer to you, as he cut the tape from your hands that is connected with the pillar using his knife.

As he tried to carry her light body, her hands are finally free to do whatever it wants. It was very dangerous to do a move with this guy with a weapon on his hand, but she knew that if she didn't made an action, who knows what will ever gonna happen to her sooner or later?

"Ouch!!!" The guy groaned when y/n suddenly pulled his head onto her knees and knocked him out by harshly hitting his face with her left knee that made his nose bleeds.

"Sht! Tie her hands quickly!" The older guy said to the younger, but the younger seemed to be very annoyed with the fact that his nose is now bleeding because of her. So he quickly stood up and kicked y/n's stomach that made her rolled in the ground as she groaned in pain.

"What did you do moron!? She's a girl!---"

"But she just made my nose bleed---"

"What an ungentle man manner, kicking a girl on her stomach and hurting her until she rolls in pain" both of the men who kidnapped y/n got shocked at the sudden voice they were not expecting to hear.

y/n also noticed the voice was not coming from both the guys who abducted her, yet, she has no enough strength to push her body on the ground and look up to the guy who just spoke. She was coughing, too much that she felt like her stomach is now rumbling in pain.

"Who the hell are you!?" The older guy said, as he aimed his knife to the guy who just interrupted them and unexpectedly know the location they are in right now.

"You don't wanna know who am I" the guy with playful smirk says that triggered both the kidnapper to aim their knives at him.

The older abductor signalled the younger to rush towards him and kill the guy who interrupted them. Too much to their surprise, the guy was more than skilled for this kind of fight. The younger was about to dig the knife onto that guy's shoulder but he was caught off guard when he blocked it by grasping onto the younger kidnapper's wrist and twisted it until he screams in pain. The knife dropped from his hand. His arms appeared to be fastened to his sides, he screams in pain as he prevent himself from further begging the guy to let go of him. His eyes widened as the guy suddenly threw a strong punch straight into his face, as The long red train in his face thickened and grew solid.

"Aish. Damn!!" The younger kidnapper cursed while seeing blood on his fingers dripping down from both his nose and lips.

Huge flaming eyes they were now seeing from the scary guy in front of them, they both rushed towards him to give him the taste of his own medicine. But none of them succeeded on making him fall on the ground, instead, both the kidnappers are the ones who are now lying on the ground with their knives thrown away to somewhere they can never retrieve. As they finally accepted their defeat against to one guy.

y/n had finally recovered from the pain she endured because of the kick. She pushed her body, forcing herself to sit only to be shocked at the sight of the two guys who kidnapped her, now lying on the ground, covered with wounds and blood. All this takes time to write down; it happened so quickly that there was only just time to see it.
and the floor, as you may imagine, was a nasty mess.

"H-how...." she could only think about that word in shocked as she almost jolted when someone is now untying her feet and even removing the tape on her mouth as she was completely astonished to see the guy who just helped her from the kidnappers.

The guy is now sitting across her while his knees are on the ground, flashing a smile on his handsome face. Completely different from the guy who just beat up two dangerous kidnappers without any weapon, he looked so innocent and at the same time pure and soft. y/n couldn't even imagine that this guy will help her in this kind of situation.

"Beomgyu..."

.....