32

.....

In the amidst of y/n's emotional breakdown in the walk-side of the road, she clenched her fist, wanting to punch herself so badly for hurting a guy who had nothing else to do but to make her smile.

She's still astonished to what she had said a while ago, rejecting the guy he liked since then make her badly wants to rebuke herself.

"Why?" She mumbled, tears keep streaming down her face, still baffled to what she had done.

Until one guy who decided to followed them earlier saw her crying.

And without having a doubt, he immediately ran towards her, and held both of her shoulders to make her face him.

"W-who made you cry!?" Soobin asked, when he finally reached y/n and confirmed that she's really crying.

When she didn't answered or even moved a single glance to him, Soobin felt uneasy, he felt a sudden rage of anger bubbling up his mind, his left chest started to ache again. And this doesn't sound good.

"Who fvcking made you cry! Tell me!" not caring about those who might hear him, not caring about the sleeping neighbors inside their houses, Soobin yelled frantically.

With a single glance, y/n answered, "Y-yeonjun...."

Because of her voice cracking, and her sobs coming out from her lips, the only answer y/n said was Yeonjun's name.

Soobin loosen his grip on y/n's shoulder, the moment he heard what she answered.

"That jerk." Soobin felt tangled emotions, immense pain and anger starting to occur. removing his hands on her shoulder, he ragingly clenched his fist in anger.

Before she can protest and tell Soobin the whole truth, Soobin sprinted his way out of the village away from y/n to confront whoever that guy who made y/n cried.

Soobin run, not even paying attention to his left chest aching, resisting the searing pain.

Until he finally saw Yeonjun, waiting for the next bus. Thankfully, no one was there beside him, so no one will ever witnessed what's Soobin's ability whenever he's all angry

"Choi Yeonjun!!" He yelled breathlessly catching Yeonjun's attention, who's now crying as well because of pain.

Yeonjun's eyes widened when he saw Soobin running towards him, he immediately wiped his tears before coolly standing firmly and even tucking his hands inside his pocket.

"Hey bro----" he didn't even got the chance to finish what he's about to say, when Soobin suddenly grabbed his collar, not even frightened to this fearless demon infront of him.

Yeonjun shifted his eyes down to Soobin when he suddenly fell off the ground, thankfully, Yeonjun caught him.

"Are you okay---"

"Y-you. You hurt her again..... why do you keep on hurting her?" Soobin asked, internally resisting the pain.

Yeonjun's eyes squinted because of what he asked, puzzled on why Soobin bursting his anger upon on Yeonjun.

"Bro... I think you need to rest now...." Yeonjun worriedly offered, while trying to help Soobin to stand up but the stubborn, hard-headed Soobin pushed him away.

"No! You made her cry again! When will you learn hyung!?" Soobin shouted, not even paying attention to the crowd starting to get all bigger now because of his loud voice.

Yeonjun stopped, when he heard Soobin calling him his hyung again. But what made him stopped the most is when he heard Soobin saying he made y/n cried when infact, it was y/n who hurt his feelings.

But instead of making it all clear for Soobin, Yeonjun chose to be in silence and still helped Soobin to stand straight.

"Does your heart aching again?" Yeonjun asked his brother, helping him to sit, Soobin, having the hard time to breathe, only nodded.

Yeonjun's body froze the moment Soobin nodded as an answer....

"You left y/n alone in the dark?" Yeonjun asked with distraught clearly be heard from his voice.

"Why!? You left her too---"

"That's because I know you're just right behind us! I will never left her alone if you weren't following us!" Yeonjun yelled out while pointing at Soobin oppressively.

Both of them cursed mentally when they realized what they had done.

"Stay here. I'll go find her." Yeonjun suggested, and was about to ran as fast as he can to reach y/n in time, but Soobin's phone suddenly rang.

Yeonjun shifted his eyes down to Soobin's phone, and saw y/n's contact number calling....

Both of them heave a deep sigh of relief, but regretted being relieve after Soobin answered the call..

"H-hello y/n?"

Soobin's body froze when he heard a boy's voice over the call, instead of y/n's voice.

(Is this Choi y/n's brother? She got hit by a car outside a village---)

And this time, Soobin knew.... he was late again to save her.

.....