24; 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ (Pt.2)

"hyung!!!! hyung!!!" my eyes diverted to my brother, as I stopped reading the book I was reading since the time I woke up early

"hyung!!!! hyung!!!" my eyes diverted to my brother, as I stopped reading the book I was reading since the time I woke up early. I closed it and dropped it on top of the table as I anticipate to what's Soobin going to say to me. "hmm?"

I saw him with a different mood today, with a downcast and anxious look on his face which is very unusual since everyone knew Soobin as the bright and always smiling one.  Although some people find him meek and cautious. He's a kind one, and I can prove that.

"y/n doesn't smile when she's with me" he said with a weak and sad tone, sitting beside me as he lay his head on top of the table lazily.

My eyes squinted in confusion to what he said, because  as far as I know, y/n is smiling every day, every hour, every minute. Her day won't end without a curve on her lips flashing on her face, it does seem like if it would be the end of the world tomorrow, smiling would be the last thing she would do before she dies. So what Soobin is telling me right now is beyond impossible.

"what do you mean?"

"She smiles... but not the same way she smiles whenever she's with you." He pouted disappointedly as I heard him sighed in disbelief.

I stopped for a moment as soon as I heard what he said. I was confused by what that means, I want to ask him what's the difference he's seeing between y/n's smiles over him and  y/n's smiles over me.

"Maybe...." he trailed which made me looked at him with curiosity visible in my eyes. "Maybe what?"

He looked at me, as he met my eyes which made me gulped anxiously. It took few seconds before he could look away and replied back, "Nothing..."

"I'm going to tell her how I feel for her today.... just incase you want to watch my confession, the place will be at school gymnasium... wish me luck bro!" Soobin said as a wide smile crept on his face, confident about what's gonna be the outcome of his confession, he left me speechless here, wondering if I could ever have the same courage and braveness he have to confess my feelings to her as well.

The crystal doesn't shine whenever she's with anyone except for the older brother, and that triggers the pain and greed towards the younger.

.....

No one's PoV (literally just me hehe)

"I like you y/n..." Soobin drew all the possible outcomes of this confession, he even rehearse himself on how he can be able to say those words without shaming himself in front of y/n. However, no matter how much he tries to be optimistic, it will always lead to the anxiety thinking of, 'what if she likes someone else?'