12

Soobin's hand balled into a fist of anger, looking straight into y/n with hose trashes all over her head that was obviously thrown by one of her useless classmates. The teacher was telling him few things to do in his class, but he didn't even listen a single thing coming out from his mouth nor take a glance over the teacher.

While he was impatiently waiting for the teacher to end the conversation, he saw y/n finally getting rid of all the trashes on her head. And beomgyu even helped her get rid of it, "you can now sit here Soobin" the teacher said while pointing out the seat that was near the first row, but much to their surprise, Soobin rushed over the back row which was y/n's sitting row.

"You. That's my seat" Soobin said in a calm hut authoritative tone, clearly talking to none other than Beomgyu who's now shifting his eyes up to the raging man infront of him

All their classmates' eyes suddenly looked over them, since Soobin's voice caught everyone's attention. "I sat here first"

"Do you think this is some kind of restaurant in which whoever comes first will be served first? No. So get your ass off of there and move." Soobin ordered harshly, yanking Beomgyu's hand that was just peacefully resting on his table before pulling him out of the chair.

"Hey---" Beomgyu was about to complaint since he knew that he was on the right side and that seat was clearly his' since he was the first one to sat on it. But he doesn't want to make any trouble on his first day, so he clearly had no choice but to grab his bag and walk towards his new seat, even bumping his bag harshly onto Soobin's shoulder on purpose.

Pissed off, Beomgyu clenched his fist in anger, looking back at the direction where he left y/n and Soobin. But soon enough his eyes squinted when realization hits him. Realization that maybe that Soobin guy somehow has this weird interest for y/n he couldn't tell. But one thing is for sure, he's protecting her at all cost, the only thing he's unsure of is, why is he doing that?

Thinking of that idea, he smirked.

....

The second bell rang, meaning it's finally lunch time and two hours break is enough for them to eat a whole meal or maybe enough for them to do anything they want inside the school. Beomgyu, as a transferee student, he's still not aware about what's beyond the school's rules and regulations so he had no clear idea that other than their 30 mins break time, there's another 2 hours break for lunch time. That's honestly good but at the same time, it only means that their school is a whole-day-class type of school.

And as a bunch of new students, y/n decided to join the other three guys along with Beomgyu so that they won't be lost in this spacious campus, and also to get along with each other. "Yah! That's mine!!"

Beomgyu, Soobin and y/n looked at the two fighting again over some meal, namely Taehyun and Huening Kai. y/n just face palm herself after encountering another fight again this day, Beomgyu was just looking at them and awkwardly laughing at the sight of it, while Soobin has nothing else to care but to eat the food served infront of him.

When the two stopped fighting over some fries, Huening Kai's eyes diverted to the delicious looking one Soobin was eating. and with that, his target changed. "Is that burger!?

Soobin looked at the hungry guy beside him, looking at the burger he's holding while drooling over some delicious burger. Soobin immediately moved his burger away from the hungry man that is now obviously licking his lower lip, wanting a bite over that three bunned- burger.

"Yes. And this is mine" Soobin retorted, before biting some of it and munching it deliciously infront of Huening Kai teasingly at him. Huening Kai only pouted at the view. He already ate his meal, but the others are still eating and he's still hungry.

They all laughed at the sight of Huening Kai pouting and badly wanting to take a bite over Soobin's burger. But soon enough the laughter started fading in a milliseconds when Beomgyu suddenly uttered. "Can I have a taste?"

"what?" Soobin groaned in annoyance, looking at Beomgyu with mixed confusion and anger in his eyes.

He doesn't know it either. But everytime Beomgyu is speaking out words, Soobin is obviously getting irritated because of it.

"Can I have a taste of what's yours?" Beomgyu asked. Those who have heard what Beomgyu said knew that it was all some normal way to ask someone to taste their food. But Soobin knew it was something more than that.

y/n was shocked to see Beomgyu suddenly looking at her after asking that question to Soobin. She even thought she was the one Beomgyu is talking to, but after some few seconds, Beomgyu looked back again at Soobin who's now clearly red in anger.

That 'what's yours' Beomgyu is saying is not about the burger Soobin's holding. They both knew it's about something else. Or pretty much to say, someone.

......

(no. This is 127 percent not a smut) but if you want me to do it-- welp- i mean-- bye. HAHAHA