05

Taehyun and Huening Kai was enough confused at the sudden changes of Soobin's mood

Taehyun and Huening Kai was enough confused at the sudden changes of Soobin's mood. But all they can think about for now is fear and shivers.

"So you two.. were those dumb humans who hit her?" Soobin looked down, trying to calm himself from further punishing these two young demons infront of him.

Staring down at the unconscious y/n who's peacefully sleeping and obviously have no idea of what's happening infront of her right now made Soobin calmed down for a second. Maybe because he's already contented to the fact that he already saw her, again. But still had this guilt and hatred that he could be with her long enough if it weren't for this two who accidentally killed his girlfriend.

"w-what?" The two of them took a step backward, at the sight of Soobin's hands flashing smoke and flames that anyone should be scared of, even them who's a natured demon.

Soobin pointed the sleeping y/n that made them both looked down at her in sync,  "you two killed her. In her past life" he explained, with a low but fearsome tone.

"You mean... y-you met her before?" Huening Kai asked, mouth agape at the amusement of their story.

"Yes moron, and you two ruined my love story!" Soobin yelled while covering his face using his palm, while unidentified sobbing thinking of what might could happen if not only y/n didn't died young.

Taehyun and Huening Kai looked at each other, and bursted out laughing seeing the scary demon crying because of a girl. "BWAHAHAHAHA"

Soobin stopped sobbing, he removed his hands away from his face and stared at the two laughing demons infront of him, thinking how pathetic he is to cry over some love story.

"Pfft. Look at him, he's really crying for a dumb human" Taehyun laughed while shifting his eyes to Huening Kai who's now obviously laughing with him as well, as they both thinking the same thing.

But their laughs and smiles soon faded and changed into fear as they both jolted in shock when Soobin is now finally infront of them, giving them a death glare that made them stop from further laughing. "This is not a joke... you two killed her, and eventually made my life miserable than before"

Soobin's tone is more serious than ever, that made Taehyun and Huening Kai shifted their eyes up at him while guilt starting to be visible in their faces.

"The biggest sins you have, the stronger you are. I am stronger than the both of you, I can just snap my fingers here and kick you back to where you came from...." Soobin warned sternly in a very freakish manner that made them both gulped in fear.

Taehyun stopped staring at his eyes, and looked away before blinking out of fixation. He noticed Soobin's hands starting to get fired up again, and he knew that Soobin is right. He is stronger than them, stronger than anyone else's. And him and Huening Kai doesn't want to go back to hell ever again.

"Wait! Wait!" Taehyun stopped him from further kicking them back to hell.

"Any last words?" Soobin asked while smirking, completely satisfied to see two demons clearly feared him.

"If you kicked us back to hell, your girl will no longer wake up!" Taehyun explained while Huening Kai was enough to finally breathe out some air after Soobin moved away from them after realizing what he said.

"Wake her up. Now." Soobin commanded, walking towards y/n to anticipate her awaking from her deep sleep.

Taehyun looked at him with disbelief, he's smart enough to think that once he wakes y/n up, Soobin will eventually kicked them out of the humans' world without any hesitation, so he made another deal, "I will wake her up, but let us stay here, let us continue living in the human world"

"Please Soobin, we hate it down there" Huening KAi begged while pointing and referring to hell where they came from.

Soobin looked at the two demons who are now begging for him to let them stay. He also experienced living in hell, and he do not liked it as well, so once he came into land, he felt like he was free, like he can do anything. So he knows how they both feel if ever they came back again from the underworld.

He looked down to y/n again, thinking if what will y/n do and tell him if ever someone begged for him to not do a thing? And one thing is for sure, she will eventually tell him to let them stay. And so he will, "Fine. Now, wake her up"

Taehyun and Huening Kai smiled in assurance, they walked towards y/n, snapped their fingers and magically, y/n's body moved in an instant.

Soobin was more than nervous, he knows that she no longer remember him, nor remember those memories they once shared before. But it's y/n's new life, meaning it's a new beginning to start a new chapter of their lives.

y/n slowly opened her eyes, eyelids forcing to shut but eventually opened out of instinct. She soon enough find out that there are three handsome boys who are now staring down at him, as if she's a kind of dish in a table they all anticipate for.

"H-hi" Soobin greeted once her eyes connected to stare at Soobin.

Even if he's still wearing that sunglass he uses to hide his black eye, y/n scanned his face, as her eyes soon widened when she remembers who's this boy infront of him.

"Wait! Wait! Don't be scared---- Awww!!" Soobin found himself groaning in pain again, after feeling that stinging pain once again coming from y/n's fistful punch, but this time, on the right side of his eye.

His sunglass were broken because of that punch, surprised at what y/n did, Huening Kai had the instinct to make her sleep again by snapping his fingers to make her unconscious for the second time. All they could ever know now, y/n is now sleeping again for the second time this day.

"Damn. She sure is a violent girl" Taehyun said while disappointedly shaking his head, while patting Huening Kai's back, proud that he did made her unconscious before she punched every single one of them.

"are you okay---- pfft" Taehyun and Huening Kai couldn't help but to hide their laughter after seeing two black eyes from right to left in Soobin's face.

"You look more likely a panda than a demon" Taehyun jokingly said, that made Huening Kai bursted out laughing while clapping his hands out of satisfaction which earner a glare from Soobin that eventually stopped them both from laughing.

"Shut the fvck up"

....