03

Soobin stared at the black circles rubbed raw particularly in his left eye and groaned as he refused to touch it because it still stings

Soobin stared at the black circles rubbed raw particularly in his left eye and groaned as he refused to touch it because it still stings. He couldn't force his eyelids to open as it still hurts and swollen, but he couldn't complain. It was none other than y/n who did that to him.

who would have thought that getting a punch will be the happiest moment of Soobin's demon life?

"She's living her teenager life now, where could she possibly lived before that I never once found her?" he asked in confusion, still staring at his reflection on the wing mirror of his car.

Shrugging out of confusion, he took out a sunglasses and wore it to cover his black eye. As he watched from the driver's seat, looking at y/n's university, waiting for her to get out of the school's gate; and if you are confused on why he knew where she study, he didn't used some witch crafts or magic, but he just traced the steps of possible schools nearby where he threw the dead body and y/n accidentally saw him. And he found out that he was right when he saw some bunch of students walking inside the university with the same uniform as y/n.

Looking at the university she's studying at, Soobin missed their school days way back then. He also found out that the school where y/n is studying at is the same school they were studying into before. Although it already changed, it became bigger and modern day really changed the university a lot.

"It's getting late, where is she?" Soobin asked to himself while staring at his watch, impatiently roaming his eyes around, only to find out that only a few students are now walking outside the school.

"Didn't she went to school today?" He mumbled disappointedly.

His hopes are getting down as time passes by and seems like there's no longer students inside the campus. He put his grip onto the steering wheel, and was about to go. But then his eyes caught someone familiar that is now walking outside the school.

"y/n!" he couldn't hold his excitement, he immediately get out from his car and was about to approach her but then he realized he shouldn't have because she might still be scared of him because of what happened last night.

So he stand there at his position still staring at her. He noticed that there's a blot of egg yolk visibly viscid on her hair and a part of her uniform having unnecessary stains. Looking all down on the ground while walking outside the school.

"she's getting bullied again, ain't she?" Soobin disappointedly sighed at the thought of it. Wanting to comfort her just like before and threaten all those who dare to touch and hurt her.

he found himself walking to follow y/n. Wanting to look after her as she walks on the almost dark road. He even noticed that she walked over the other way opposite to the way she took last night. Probably scared that she might seen another crime again.

While following her with a careful footsteps,  he managed to hear those little noise coming from a specific direction that made him stopped from walking. He turned his head to the left, where he thought that way is where the noise coming from but found out nothing.

He soon realized he was following y/n, so he shifted his eyes infront, and cursed at the thought of losing y/n again on his sight, "sht!"

He looked around everywhere trying to find where y/n is, "Where is she---"

Soobin didn't even stopped what he's about to say, when all of a sudden, right at time when he turns his back around ,a sharp thing was already bursting upon him, touching his bare neck.

"Who the hell are you and why are you following me?" Soobin was shocked to hear her voice, that familiar voice he will never get tired of hearing to.

It's y/n, holding a sharp cutter, threatening it to Soobin. While Soobin was just raising his hand in defeat, not really scared of the sharp thing upon him, he smirked at her, "Chill sweetie, are you really going to threaten me with that?"

"I'm asking you! Who the hell are----" y/n didn't finished what she's supposed to say when a hand snapped fingers and it made y/n unconscious in an instance. Dropping the cutter from her hands and falling onto Soobin's arms unconsciously.

Soobin's eyes widened because of it, because he didn't even snapped his fingers for her to fall asleep like that. Someone did that for him.

"you're welcome dude" Soobin shifted his eyes towards a man's voice and saw two goodlooking men about his age that are now walking towards them.

"She might have been killed you if we didn't came in time" the taller one said while chuckling lightly.

"He's also a demon. He can escape from that girl, moron" the one who snapped his fingers that made y/n unconscious said.

Soobin's eyes couldn't get even more squinting at the sight of the two demons talking formally to each other.

"who are you?" He asked, still carrying y/n in his arms, not letting her fall any moment.

The two of them looked at Soobin with flaming red eyes naturally for a demon like them.

"I'm Taehyun and this is Huening Kai" one of them introduced while the taller one just flashed a smile to Soobin.

"We're demons like you. Do you perhaps want us to kill that girl infront of you?"

........

a/n: y'all kept asking me why tyun and hyuka aren't in this book so yeah, welcome to hell-- i mean welcome to the story tyun and hyuka ;)