02

.....

"y/n!!" Beomgyu yelled his sister's name when she suddenly spaced out again for the nth time this day.

But the girl is way too spaced out that even his yell didn't snapped the hell out of her. So he thought of a way how to get her attention.

"Oh! Yeonjun posted a new ig post!" Beomgyu said pretending that he was scrolling through his phone.

y/n's ears suddenly got bigger when she heard her crush's name. Yeonjun is probably the campus crush in her school, well besides from his brother ofcourse. She quickly went to her brother and snatched his phone.

"Yah? Where!?" She asked annoyingly while looking at his brother's empty battery phone.

"Scam." She mumbled while glaring at Beomgyu.

"Well sis, you've been spacing out since you came home last night. What happened last night anyways?" He asked confusedly which made her back again at spacing out when she suddenly remembered what happened last night.

She's still thinking whether that was real or not, she still can't process seeing someone died infront of her and kissing that stranger who killed that 'someone'

"embarrassing" she mumbled while covering her face, ashamed at her own self.

"What?" Beomgyu asked when he didn't heard clearly what her sister said.

But y/n didn't answered him, instead she spoke out another question back in return.

"Hey bro, if someone kissed you out of nowhere, how will you react?" She asked nervously while desperately looking at Beomgyu anticipating for what's his answer gonna be.

"Well.... that depends. If I know that someone and she's cute, then i'll probably going to kiss her back whehehehehe" he answered with a creepy smile added with a creepy laugh.

Her face literally went from (?_?)  to (-_-)

I shouldn't have asked this playboy.... she thought while shaking her head in disappointment.

She was about to stand but Beomgyu suddenly held her hand and looked at her in her eyes which made her back off for a moment.

"But if it's a stranger, I'll definitely gonna follow her and track her down until she realized she shouldn't have kissed me in the first place" Beomgyu said with a serious tone and a serious face. It was her face time seeing her brother this serious so she kinda felt nervous.

Plus the fact that she just kissed a killer, that killer might track her down and kill her too for stealing a kiss.

Omg. Her eyes are all widened when she realized what she had done.

"Geez sis, you look real afraid HAHAHAHA, why? Did you kissed some stranger?" He said while smirking, even leaning on the back of his seat cooly and putting his arms around the back support of the sofa.

She was about to speak and deny everything but someone knocked on the door.

Her eyes widened and she became more afraid than before. She looked at the main door while clearing her throat nervously.

Who would have come here in this early morning!? She asked herself almost sounding crazy and insane.

Beomgyu stood up but before he can go, she immediately grabbed his shirt and pulled him to his seat.

"No! No! Don't open the door!" She said while shaking her head furiously.

Beomgyu only rolled his eyes on his pathetic sister then pushed her away and walked towards the door.

It was too late for her to stop him since he was already there standing infront of the door

She quickly grabbed a pillow and cover her face but she's still peeking anyway.

"Pizza delivery!" The pizza delivery guy said. She removed the pillow on her face and starts taking a deep breathe when she finally saw and confirmed that it wasn't the killer at all, and just a normal delivery guy.

"Thank you!" Beomgyu said cheerfully while giving the delivery man some money.

He closed the door and went to the table to put the pizza box down.

"Yah! Choi Beomgyu! Why are you ordering pizza so early? You scared the hell out of me!" She said while throwing the pillow that she used to cover her face a while ago. But good thing Beomgyu caught it.

"What did I do wrong? Psh, I ordered you pizza, be thankful you spoiled brat." Beomgyu said while rolling his eyes around and walking towards the kitchen to get some plates and drinks.

Aish. I'm probably going crazy. She thought then face palmed her self.

She looked at the door when someone knocked again.

"Argh! Yah oppa! Did you ordered something again!?" She asked while lazyly pulling herself out of the sofa and walking towards the door to open it.

Her brother didn't answered her so she just opened it without hesitation.

"Chicken delivery this time-------" she suddenly stopped talking when she saw the guy infront of her wearing all black but his skin is white. She could never forget this guy's face. Never.

She cleared her throat while breathing in and out in fear.

"Hello, you thief."

......