30

.....

y/n is still perplexed why and how will she became the cause of Soobin's demise.

"Is Soobin okay now?" Yeonjun suddenly asked worriedly at y/n.

She didn't realized, due to too much spacing out, she finally reached the dining room where she had left Beomgyu and Yeonjun earlier when she went upstairs to see if Soobin is doing fine.

"Yeah. I think" she notion unsurely while shrugging.

she left Soobin in his room, since she think he needs some rest, because he's talking hard-to-believe things infront of her earlier.

"Why are you still here, Yeonjun? You should go now, It's getting late" she told Yeonjun while pointing outside the window, where it's clear that the sun is about to set down.

It's funny how she's now comfortable speaking infront of Yeonjun as if they're now closed friends. She's no longer conscious whether her hair looks like a broom or not, whether she looks humanly or not.... she's not fangirling over him anymore, that sounds unusual, yeah?

Yeonjun was about to speak, but someone interrupted him from speaking, and as expected it's her mom raging in their direction while holding a wooden spoon and wearing a blue apron.

"Yah yah! Handsome and pretty kiddos! Let's go eat dinner now!" Her Mom said while waving the wooden spoon she's holding.

she just laughed seeing how her mom really is more than energetic seeing some young handsome boys inside their house.

"But Ma'am, I think I have to go now----" y/n looked at Yeonjun, even poking his shoulder to caught his attention, thankfully, Yeonjun shifter his eyes on her.

"Never refuse my mom's dish. She'll get mad" she whispered to him, while moving her eyebrows up and down.

Yeonjun seemed to realized what she had said, so he smiled and just nodded.

"y/n! Go call Soobin upstairs! Go tell him I cooked his favorite!" y/n's mom said in a high pitched tone, then turned her back on y/n, facing the kitchen.

She quickly followed what her mom said, tho she know that Soobin might be resting, but she's pretty sure that Soobin will hurriedly stand up on being bed-sick when he finds out her mom cooked for him again.

When she went upstairs and walked towards Soobin's room, she knocked a few times before abruptly opening the door without the owner's consent.

She saw him trying to stand up, so she quickly run towards him, and helped him sit on his bed.

"Are you okay now?" y/n asked him, which he just nodded as an answer in return.

"dinner's ready now. Mom cooked you your favorite!" She uttered cheerfully, trying to brighten up the mood, but the atmosphere keeps getting thinner and thinner, it's suffocating.

"Did you know that Amkae was beaten up by her dad?" Soobin asked out of nowhere and out of the blue, while forcedly sitting up and looking straight in y/n's eyes.

"Yeah. I found it out earlier.... but don't worry. She's safe now in her mother's custody" y/n forced a smile.

she's in a puzzle why Soobin is now getting all worried for Amkae when infact he was the one who insist to kill her before....

"Do you think she deserves it? She's bad.... you know" y/n diverted her eyes on him, seeing how he looked down and played with his fingernails.

"No. Not at all" y/n mumbled, while heaving a deep sigh, sitting beside the empty space beside Soobin.

"No person is born to be bad. It's just that they had gone through much something that made them change themselves" y/n explained with her wise/angelic words, that made Soobin looked to his left to look at her.

"To top it all, Amkae wasn't born bad. Look at her, she had gone through so much bad things in life, that made her miserable and get rebel." She added, shrugging.

"That's not the point. That's not an excuse to be bad."

y/n diverted her eyes up to Soobin when he suddenly disagreed to what she said.

"Hmm?"

"Every person have their own problems. Even you... you had gone through much, right? But did it made you change yourself to being bad?"

"You got a point there. But we're not on Amkae's shoes, that's why we don't know what she feels..." y/n exclaimed, lowering her shoulder, feeling pity about what misery Amkae had been through.

"There are strong ones and weak ones. I think, Amkae is belong to those weak" Soobin muttered

"Somehow, Amkae's problem will be solved one day. It's not a problem if it doesn't have any solution" Soobin said logically, while shrugging that made y/n looked surprisingly at him.

"Wow. You improved so much! You're getting smarter huh!" y/n joked while nudging him. A small chuckle came out from her lips, as a smile crept on Soobin's face.

"Yeah, learned it from the best"

The moment Soobin flashed a smile, and even said those words looking straightly at y/n's eyes made her heart even get more wild.

y/n looked away, when she felt her cheeks getting all heated up. She thought of another topic, wanting to forget what Soobin said.

"Y-yah! Amkae really does seems to likes you so much, why don't you like her back?"  y/n said, a stuttered mess to be exact.

"She's not the one that I like" Soobin answered, shaking his head a 'no'

y/n's body froze, and felt like she's carrying the whole world when Soobin said that out of nowhere.

So he likes someone now? She asked in  her mind, avoiding Soobin's gaze while looking all down. But the question is... Why do I care?

but something Soobin had said innocently, made her heart felt like it's wanting to get out of its' cage. And what Soobin said, lingered in her ears, as if it was the last sentence she only wants to hear from him.

"Soobin likes you so much y/n.... why don't you like him back?" Soobin asked, trying to mimic y/n's voice a while ago.

......

A/N: few chapters to go.......