Okay. This is gonna be a test run after... All that Hell I went through...

Hi... Been a while, huh?

I wanna explain why I haven't been... Publishing for a while.

Soooooooo... Sometime back around November and December I wanted to publish my Mermaid doodles of me as a mermaid. I couldn't do it because I had no high speed data at the moment and couldn't pay for my phone bill yet.

I have this Wi-Fi hotspot I use for school and thought 'Hey. Why don't I use that?' And... When I went to publish the doodles. I couldn't.

I had to verify my email and I went to do that, but then I realized something about my email...

There was a misspell. I had misplaced some numbers in my email and my real email wouldn't go through. So... I did everything I could to fix it.

I couldn't publish stories, vote on stories, or talk to anyone through PM. I was so terrified and upset that I couldn't do anything.

Cut back to today where I came up with the idea to make an actual email out of the misspelled email. And... If this works...

I want to thank everyone who was patient with me going through this ordeal. As soon I can, I'm gonna be posting some shit on here ASAP to get back on flow.

And Culombia. Thank you for posting my art for me on here. Without you and Discord, I don't think I could've handled this break. You are truly such a wonderful person and friend and believe me you are gonna get the GRRATEST FANART of a lifetime when this is said and done 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I thought this email idea was a failure. And I was seriously considering on making a new account, and when I went to delete it and saw that email (lots of emails actually. I kinda spammed the verify email lol-) my heart was pounding. I was so on edge. I tested out a couple things after it went through and so far... Things have been good.

If this publishes...

I, again, want to thank everyone who was patient with me with this.

And so...

Here goes nothing...