HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

Happy birthday to America!!!! And a late happy birthday to Canada and Hong Kong (even though I forgot to draw him whoops).

Yeah. This 4th of July probably was supposed to be the best one this year. But OF COURSE Corona had to ruin that.

Guys. Please stay safe out there. Don't be stupid. Wear a mask, stay 6 feet away from each other, social distance from each other, and most importantly...

DON'T GO TO A FUCKING BEACH IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!

I can't believe people would actually go to a beach at this time of social distancing. Please don't be like the people you see on the news that are at beaches and NOT wearing masks. THAT IS WHY CORONA IS STILL FUCKING HERE!!!!!

I'm not hating on anyone, but I am disappointed with how they're treating this thing like its nothing. PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM THIS!!!

STAY 6 FEET AWAY NOT 6 FEET UNDER!!!

Ranting aside, please be careful and be serious about this. We had a scare with my dad and had to go to the hospital (he's fine, just having a few spells and all that), and its just been stressful.

Please be safe. I mean it.

Anyways... Yeah. Happy 4th of July guys.

(Sorry for the rant. I'm stressed to the max about my dad, going back to school, the protests, and our idiot of a president not doing SHIT about this ordeal and I don't care if I lose friends or get hate for that last comment.)

Okay. Bye.