Octavia's Parents

So not so long ago" I added Octavia Cecaelia to my OCs, and... Well... O thought I'd give her a family. So I thought I would start out with her parents. I also gave them both headcannon voices cause why not.

Octavia's mother is Amphitite, named after the wife of Posiden in Greek mythology.

Headcannon Voice- Salem {RWBY} (Because, like Salem, she is a stern, elegant woman. She also strikes fear into the hearts of others and will fight anyone who brings harm [or who she thinks might bring harm] to her and her family.)

Octavia's father is Aegaeon, he is also named after a sea god, but I don't know who (and I'm too lazy to look it up-) and please ignore his awful beard. I tried to figure out how male cecaelias look with beards, and I... I don't know what I did.

Headcannon Voice- Shota Aizawa {MHA English Dub only} (Because he is more... Calmer than his wife. E also is known to have a threatening aura around him, even if he doesn't seem angry, he can make anyone sense his anger. He, too, is willing to do anything to protect his family and people.)

Okay. That's it for now. I know this is pretty short, but wait til I get to Octavia's siblings. And as you can up top, she has 7 siblings (4 brothers and 3 sisters) and that might be a two part ordeal. I don't know yet. I'll let y'all know in the future.

Okay. Bye!