FNAF: Security Breach- What the FUCK is this thing?!

As some of you FNAF fans may know. Security Breach has had a trailer releases earlier today (or. Whatever time zone you're in) and we have gotten a first look at some of the locations we (the player) might have to go through.

However. SuperHorrorBro has done a breakdown of the trailer and he pointed something... Very interesting to see. Something I didn't even NOTICE the first time I saw the trailer.

I'm talking about this little motherfucker ⏬

If you can't by the red eyes seen at the top left corner, there is an animatronic crawling towards the door or something

If you can't by the red eyes seen at the top left corner, there is an animatronic crawling towards the door or something. You can't really tell at first, and you might miss it like I did.

The animatronic kinda looks like BB, but a bit deformed (not in a nightmarish way, but like it's designed to be like that).

I watch SHB's breakdown and one of the comments said it looked like it had a theme going on. The comment said it's theme might be a bedtime ordeal. Cause they mentioned its outfit looked like it had stars and moons and looked like a dark blue color. Like the night sky.

This animatronic may be deformed because of that theme, its face may be that of a like 'man of the moon' thing or something.

If you want more info, here is SuperHorrorBro's breakdown down below ⏬

That's it for now. I just wanted to show Eris345 this animatronic, just cause it was like. The only animatronic we've seen in any sort of gameplay since FNAF: SB was announced!

Anyways. See you next time!

Okay! Bye!