1 Year on this Discord Server =D

Hi! So... I'm Covid free btw! Buuuuut that's not important at the moment lmao.

So there's this Discord Server I joined last year in May during when the AfterLife SMP was going on.

For those of you who don't know, AfterLife SMP is a Minecraft server that is a mix between Origns SMP and X Life SMP, only difference is is that for every time you lose a life (10 lives in total) you become a different origin.

I became a fan of this SMP forever ago because I'm a BIG fan of Empires SMP (another Minecraft server with the same people from AfterLife)

So on Tumblr, there a few of these silly headcanon blogs for series like this and others. And the one I followed was one for AfterLife SMP. I've added my own two cents in there (someone even written a fanfic of one of my own headcanons actually!)

Anyways, they had been letting out invites to their Discord server, and I'm usually hesitant of joining servers with lots of people. I would deal with a lot of spam and you know. That would be chaotic as Hell. But... I joined anyway. And I found a way where I wouldn't have to deal with spam (I can't remember exactly how though sadly lmao-)

I love this server and I love the friends I made on there. My nickname there is "🍷 The Official Wine Aunt 🍷"

Of course because I am one of the few adults on the server (everyone is about maybe... 14-17? Not sure) I get called old a lot.

They're all silly little autistic gays and I love them platonically. Because of them I started to try and broaden my horizons with other SMPs. I'm nearly through with binging the TrafficLife SMP, just started Double Life POVs. Then I'm gonna see whether I should check out Evo SMP or X Life next.

I still can't believe it's been a full year since I've joined thus server. Thought I would brag about it all with some silly comments I've saved on my phone hehe.

Just an FYI, I am a COMPLETELY different person on here 🤣🤣🤣