IT MY BIRTHDAY WHOO!!!!

Pssst!

Guess what?

ITS MY BIRTHDAY 😀😀😀😀😀!!!!!

I'm officially 19 years old whoo!!

Two more years and I'll be able to drink alcohol hahaha!

Can't believe I'm actually 19. Damn.

Can't believe I'm a year older than Ranboo. Even though he'd probably be taller than me lol. But hey. I'm actually older than a YouTuber.

I think I'm older than TommyInnit now that I think about it.

I haven't been watcher Dream SMP YouTubers forever okay? And I don't watch Dream SMP either. Not that I don't like it. I just don't think I could handle the angry shit going on.

I barely handled the Volume 8 finale of RWBY, okay? How could I handle whatever the fuck goes on in a Minecraft server full of YouTubers-

Feels weird. Honestly. I'm 19 and I haven't had a chance to start college yet, but I'm taking a mental health break for lots of reasons. Not gonna talk about it yet though. Although I don't know if I'll be able to go to college. Or what college I'm even going to.

Maybe I'm stressing too much about it now. I'll figure it out. Besides. This is happy times! Birthday times! Not stressy times!

Also sorry for not being active on here a lot. I've been busy with new stories. And watching TommyInnit, Ranboo, and Wilbur Soot. And maybe a bit of Philza 👉🏻👈🏻. It's a lot to take in with Dream SMP members okay? And there's a lot of fucking people in that server! Leave me alone

I'm trying to be more active on my other social media, Tumblr. I have another blog there and I'm trying to get that out there, but there's so much going on.

Feels like I should try and be more out there! Idk. Maybe get a Twitter? Tik Tok? I don't know about Tik Tok. I'm a little iffy on that, but there are some cool animators on there.

Siiigh there's so much to do.

Well I guess I can talk about my new story.

It involves some of my robot OCs living with Coraline Jones and her daughter, Lyna. Takes place in the same universe as me and Culombia 's All Stars and When Realities Collide RP. It's gonna cover some heavy topics. And maybe some relationships. I have plans hehehehe.

I'm really excited to publish this story! I'm still working on the prologue, but the introduction page/chapter thing should be ready when I want to publish. I'm a little nervous though. I hope you guys like it.

Anywho. That's it for now! I just wanted to talk and say its my birthday!

Hope you're all safe and being responsible!

And please for the love of god and all things holy. Get the vaccine shot! If we want the world to go back tk normal, we gotta do all we can to stop Covid! I've got my vaccine. I've done my part. Please do yours. For yourself, the people you love, and the people around you!

Okay. Bye!!!

Love you all!

Bye <3!