Among us

So... I've been obsessed with the game Among Us on my phone recently. And... Its so addicting. And its really fun. I like being a Crewmate. I know should give being an Imposter a chance, but I feel like I'll be bad at it. That's why if I get Imposter, I always leave the game. Mostly cause I'm on levels with 1 Imposter heh.

Then again. Maybe I can be like Markiplier when he played and let someone else do the dirty work for me XD.

I will say this. It REALLY irritates me when I'M accused, even though I've been doing tasks the whole damn time, and I get voted out.

I bet those people feel like idiots when they saw that I WASN'T the Imposter.

I ALSO wish we didn't have to pay for hat, pets and skins. Certain ones, like the Henry Stickman and Ellie Stickan ones, I get that you can pay for those, but can't we have the tiny Crewmate or the weird green alien thing for free? Same with the skins. I don't really care for the skins, but it wuld be nice to have at least a few ones for free.

But enough complaining! Let's move on and show my avatar design!!

This is my avatar right here in game ⏬. I edited the original screenshot I made and just left the avatar by itself.

 I edited the original screenshot I made and just left the avatar by itself

But I drew this ⏬.

I like how it turned out

I like how it turned out. I mean. The purple looks weird I know. But the shading really helps it a bit. Sort of.

If you guys have the game as well, let me know! And if you wanna play, tell me the code at the bottom a I can join. Be sure to have other people though. Preferably over 4. 6 or 8 will do. Or if you feel like doing that's fine too. Juat let me know.

Anyways. That's it for now. I just wanted to show off my drawing.

Okay. Bye!